What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Let's Play Some Flavour Games!

Just curious @DripperLabs would all of your flavourings get through tpd testing?
Also curious if your mix station/facility has iso clean room status? As people like to know these things.

Just curious @DripperLabs would all of your flavourings get through tpd testing?
Also curious if your mix station/facility has iso clean room status? As people like to know these things.

Hi Mr Ripple - this is a great question!

Starting with the basics, what we make and what we sell:
-We don't produce any products that contain nicotine on site.
-We do have our own nic-shots (one for the MTL bottles and one for the DTL bottles)
-The nic-shots are produced for us by a reputable UK company in an ISO certified clean room environment and both have ECID numbers.
-We do pour all of the custom short-fills on site.

Individual Ingredients:
-We strictly comply with all TPD regulations with respect to which substances are allowed / prohibited in the manufacturing of e-liquids.
-This means each individual flavouring and concentrate is vetted and checked before we use them in one of our in-house ingredients.
-Whilst it is not required as these are not nicotine products, each ingredient would pass TPD compliance based on the MSDS sheets of all concentrates used.

Mixing and Pouring:
-The bespoke automation system we built for pouring individual bottles is purpose built with cleanliness in mind.
-The ingredient liquid never touches any parts of the system other than the FDA approved silicone tubes that move it from source to customer bottle.
-These supply tubes were carefully selected for this exact reason and are used widely by the vaping industry in similar/other applications.
-All mixing is done in a clean environment and we have regular cleaning and maintenance processes in place.

ISO Clean Room:
-TPD regulations that require an ISO clean room only apply to the production of products that contain nicotine and does not cover the short-fill bottles themselves.
-At this time we do not have an official ISO clean room facility.
-The primary requirement of an ISO clean room is to have a filtered air supply/system and there are several different qualities of ISO clean room that you can achieve by filtering out smaller and smaller particles.
-As mentioned above, this is only a requirement for facilities that produce products containing nicotine, so we are compliant with all necessary standards for the short-fills what we produce on site.
-We also keep up to date with any changes in the standards to ensure we remain compliant and are always striving to uphold the highest production quality we can.

So in summary:
"Just curious @DripperLabs would all of your flavourings get through tpd testing?"
-Yes, all of our ingredients would get through TPD testing but have not been submitted as they are short-fills and not nicotine containing products.

"Also curious if your mix station/facility has iso clean room status? As people like to know these things."
-We do not have an ISO certified clean room as that is only a requirement for facilities producing products that contain nicotine.
-We have however taken all aspects of cleanliness very seriously in building the facility and the pouring equipment.

Whilst the TPD regulations have certainly had some negative impacts on the industry as a whole, they are also all there for very good reason and make it clear to any supplier what is required of them. This is especially true in the light of all the issues in the USA 2020 for vaping, overall we are very happy to operate in a more highly regulated environment if it means the longevity of vaping and the well being of the vaping community.

Hopefully these answers demonstrate that we take the quality of our products and service seriously and are well informed by all of the regulations that apply to us as a vape supplier.
Any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask!
Thanks,
Nick

Last edited:
RTCBM
TRCBM
CRTBM
RCTBM
TCRBM
CTRBM
BTRCM
TBRCM
RBTCM
BRTCM
TRBCM
RTBCM
RCBTM
CRBTM
BRCTM
RBCTM
CBRTM
BCRTM
BCTRM
CBTRM
TBCRM
BTCRM
CTBRM
TCBRM
MCBRT
CMBRT
BMCRT
MBCRT
CBMRT
BCMRT
RCMBT
CRMBT
MRCBT
RMCBT
CMRBT
MCRBT
MBRCT
BMRCT
RMBCT
MRBCT
BRMCT
RBMCT
RBCMT
BRCMT
CRBMT
RCBMT
BCRMT
CBRMT
TBRMC
BTRMC
RTBMC
TRBMC
BRTMC
RBTMC
MBTRC
BMTRC
TMBRC
MTBRC
BTMRC
TBMRC
TRMBC
RTMBC
MTRBC
TMRBC
RMTBC
MRTBC
MRBTC
RMBTC
BMRTC
MBRTC
RBMTC
BRMTC
CRMTB
RCMTB
MCRTB
CMRTB
RMCTB
MRCTB
TRCMB
RTCMB
CTRMB
TCRMB
RCTMB
CRTMB
CMTRB
MCTRB
TCMRB
CTMRB
MTCRB
TMCRB
TMRCB
MTRCB
RTMCB
TRMCB
MRTCB
RMTCB
BMTCR
MBTCR
TBMCR
BTMCR
MTBCR
TMBCR
CMBTR
MCBTR
BCMTR
CBMTR
MBCTR
BMCTR
BTCMR
TBCMR
CBTMR
BCTMR
TCBMR
CTBMR
CTMBR
TCMBR
MCTBR
CMTBR
TMCBR
MTCBR

RTCBM
TRCBM
CRTBM
RCTBM
TCRBM
CTRBM
BTRCM
TBRCM
RBTCM
BRTCM
TRBCM
RTBCM
RCBTM
CRBTM
BRCTM
RBCTM
CBRTM
BCRTM
BCTRM
CBTRM
TBCRM
BTCRM
CTBRM
TCBRM
MCBRT
CMBRT
BMCRT
MBCRT
CBMRT
BCMRT
RCMBT
CRMBT
MRCBT
RMCBT
CMRBT
MCRBT
MBRCT
BMRCT
RMBCT
MRBCT
BRMCT
RBMCT
RBCMT
BRCMT
CRBMT
RCBMT
BCRMT
CBRMT
TBRMC
BTRMC
RTBMC
TRBMC
BRTMC
RBTMC
MBTRC
BMTRC
TMBRC
MTBRC
BTMRC
TBMRC
TRMBC
RTMBC
MTRBC
TMRBC
RMTBC
MRTBC
MRBTC
RMBTC
BMRTC
MBRTC
RBMTC
BRMTC
CRMTB
RCMTB
MCRTB
CMRTB
RMCTB
MRCTB
TRCMB
RTCMB
CTRMB
TCRMB
RCTMB
CRTMB
CMTRB
MCTRB
TCMRB
CTMRB
MTCRB
TMCRB
TMRCB
MTRCB
RTMCB
TRMCB
MRTCB
RMTCB
BMTCR
MBTCR
TBMCR
BTMCR
MTBCR
TMBCR
CMBTR
MCBTR
BCMTR
CBMTR
MBCTR
BMCTR
BTCMR
TBCMR
CBTMR
BCTMR
TCBMR
CTBMR
CTMBR
TCMBR
MCTBR
CMTBR
TMCBR
MTCBR

Oh my god you could not be more a man or lady after our own geeky lovable hearts.
I literally love this - "we make our won luck in this world" haha
Whilst officially I have to accept your first answer - I am going to just come out and say it right now:
"have yourself a free bottle on us @MHL! You've damn well earnt it - genius."

Please, please join the community - it would be an honour to have you.
PS I mean it - send me your handle once you have created an account and I will credit you with the 500 points - it would be my pleasure.

Cheers and WELL DONE - Nick
#coding #lateralthinker #rewardlegendarybehaviour

P.S>. I sincerely hope you coded this in something and didn't write it out by hand ROFL

Thanks Nick @DripperLabs that's a legendry response to a silly (putting it kindly) prank. I'm just a programmer with a few spare minutes at work, and I certainly don't deserve your generosity... I think a smack and a telling off would be more appropriate.

Thanks Nick @DripperLabs that's a legendry response to a silly (putting it kindly) prank. I'm just a programmer with a few spare minutes at work, and I certainly don't deserve your generosity... I think a smack and a telling off would be more appropriate.

I politely decline your humility and insist. 500 points worth £5 to the man who thought doing that coder stunt was more important than his day job! SOLD.

All I need is a DL username and it’s a done deal.:14:

Back
Top Bottom