What's new

Latest News and Updates

Stock update. Having spoken to many people in regard to how difficult it is to get face masks and the long waiting times many people have told us about, we have managed to get some face masks into stock. We are trying to help as many people as we can within our means, and hope we have made these masks that bit easier to get a hold of.

Please click below for the masks we have and the information on each of the mask types:

www.mistelite.com/collections/ppe-face-masks

New kits on the way for what we believe is a breath of fresh air for new, novice and possibly experienced Vapers alike. Further information will be provided soon.

Doozy, Bogan Brews, Double Drip, IVG, Nasty Juice are just some of the new products on the way soon, along with a total revamp of the website.

A huge thank you to those who have posted their reviews on the UV2 liquids. A consumers review carries more weight than any other review and based on those reviews so far, UV2 have been removed from sale and will not make a return in any form whatsoever. If it's crap, it's crap and is now flushed.

:thankssign:

A huge thank you to those who have posted their reviews on the UV2 liquids. A consumers review carries more weight than any other review and based on those reviews so far, UV2 have been removed from sale and will not make a return in any form whatsoever. If it's crap, it's crap and is now flushed.

:thankssign:
Have you considered stocking anything from Manabush (nokomis, firewater, spiritwalker, divergent, indigene), Druid's Brew or Prime Vapes?

Guarantee they'll get excellent reviews. In fact you can probably already pull a load from here and other vaping forums - they're very popular with experienced vapers.

Have you considered stocking anything from Manabush (nokomis, firewater, spiritwalker, divergent, indigene), Druid's Brew or Prime Vapes?

Guarantee they'll get excellent reviews. In fact you can probably already pull a load from here and other vaping forums - they're very popular with experienced vapers.

I will be looking at them. Thanks for the suggestion, a very good one too!. Busy trying to get the new website finished for next week and adding some new lines in liquids. A case of drip drip where new additions are concerned really, as it takes time to get them onto the site, along with images etc..

Brill suggestion though and one I am keen to explore.

I hope you do, but understand it's a lot of work and you're busy. Good luck with the site. :thumbup:

I did an 'all nighter' to finish off the new look Mist Elite website and it is now live. New liquids and other products will drip fed and announcements made as they become available. Hope you guys and gals like it.

https://www.mistelite.com/

Back
Top Bottom