What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Is AliExpress reliable/genuine?

Mac90

Initiate
I was going to buy from "Vaperesso online store" on there, is it legit? and same question for "Geek vape store". Seems extremely hard to tell, but i;ve seen folk on here order from them.

If not, can someone suggest a site to order non tpd tanks? thanks.

You're never sure with aliexpress, though I believe some sellers on there are OK, it's like Ebay in that you can't be sure. Try Fasttech, many of us have bought from them. It it says it's authentic, then it is, if it's a clone it will say 'style'. And remember the cheap prices are offset by the time you have to wait for it to arrive (quicker if you pay for epacket) and the fact the customer services are not what you'd expect to get in the UK. They're a good seller, but you tend to need to jump through a few hoops to get results if you have problems.

https://www.fasttech.com/category/3099

I bought a uwell nunchaku tank with 4no. 0.25 coils and an extra 8 coils from same place delivery was about 2 weeks no customs charges and I checked authenticity and all checked out both tank and coils on uwell website would deffo use again, best to look at feedback and how many orders placed on the item you want, if very little orders and cheapest price probably avoid but a bit more expensive and lots of orders then I wouldn't worry I bought mine from here

Original Uwell NUNCHAKU Tank With 4pcs NUNCHAKU Coil cigarette electronique fit for NUNCHAKU Mod VS Uwell Crown Atomizer vape
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cUQqmX1e

Sales of £23 BILLION on the 11.11 via alibaba/aliexpress suggest we should take them seriously the rest of the world does

I've bought a tonne of stuff from Aliexpress - although not much vaping stuff. Never had an issue, aside from one non-delivery. I received a full refund within 24 hours and was told to keep the goods if they turned up. Which they didn't.

Hope this helps. :2thumbsup:

Well my polar mod arrived after 13 days, delivered by yodel. The tracking stopped working once it departed HK airport, despite a tracking ticket being open with yodel, it never worked.

The product is Genuine, and a fantastic mod. I'll be buying a second mod from the same seller. So to confirm "Vaporesso Global store" goods were genuine on this occasion should anyone be looking.

Have not ordered the geekvape tank yet but will add to the thread if i do.

Bought my squonker and srdta from alli Ann's ale came as should and after 2 weeks so very impressed.

Back
Top Bottom