What's new

Hello from M-VAPES new uk based vaping equipment and accessories

Hi peeps, Just to let you know that i will be listing a batch of 6 mini mech walnut wood squonkers this Sunday the 2nd April at 8pm UK time
IMG_1631.JPG

Sorry it took so long, I will be listing a batch of the Walnut wood Mini Mech Squonkers on Monday night at 8pm UK time.

These are the official V2 version with all the updates including the new MM510 connectors and New MM Fire buttons, with choices of brass and stainless and polished or brushed finishes.

The only Mini Mech Squonker with a 15ml juice capacity!

Monday the 19th June at 8pm UK time!!
IMG_2954.jpg
IMG_2956.jpg
IMG_2959.jpg
IMG_2961.jpg
IMG_2962.jpg
IMG_2964.jpg

Over the next few months there will be some big changes here at M-vapes.
As we grow and adapt there will be some exciting new changes,
The first and most important is the name!
M-VAPES will be changing to FYNEMODS
At first you will see FYNEMODS appearing in our social media platforms then the website address will change from WWW.M-VAPES.CO.UK to WWW.FYNEMODS.CO.UK
There are several reasons for the name change, firstly- last year we moved to this wonderful and very beautiful part of country, we now live and have our workshops over looking the beautiful shores of loch Fyne here in the Scottish Highlands.
As we evolve and adapt to the changes around us we are concentrating more and more on just making and selling our custom hand made box mods and squonkers.
You will see we are slowly phasing out manufacture products and concentrating on our own hand build products.
We will still continue to sell a good range of essentials such as coil wire spools and our pre made coils and wicking material. But the main focus will be our bespoke hand build mods.
Also FYNEMODS is shorter and easier to remember!
Along side these exciting new changes I am working on a couple of new box mod designs plus some other very cools things but that's still top secret!
So there are lots of exciting new changes coming and I am personally very excited and really looking forward to these and to showing you guys the great new things I'm working on!
The future is bright the future is Walnut and brass!
Peace Matt. M-vapes (Fyne Mods)
20160720_212048_HDR (Large).jpg
with atty.jpeg

Hi guys, As part of the new up and coming changes, I am phasing out all the old products left over from the M-vapes days, things like pre built coils, wire spools, drip tips, and accessories like vape tweezers, vape mats, coiling tools plus a few remaining atomizers. So to clear the old stock im halfing the price of everything! yes 50% off!!!! this also applyes to items already discounted!!!
Please pop along to the website to grab an absolute bargain! once its gone it gone!
Just enter the code CRAZY50 at checkout an it will half the price of the items.
Please feel free to share the code with everyone you know!

Remeber once its gone its gone so grab a crazy bargain!
I have left some really great pre built coils, some awesome wire spools everything from kanthal to ss to ni80 etc... plus drip tips and some RDA'S

50% off it must all go!!!

(promotion does not include our custom made box mods an dfire buttons or squonk bottles or microfibre cloths or howard feed n wax)

www.fynemods.co.uk

Dont forget im still running the CRAZY50 50% off discount code to shift all old stock-
Whats included?-
Pre made coils (huge range)
Wire spools inc kanthal, SS, Ni80, Clapton etc..
Atomizers- I have a few Gear RDA's and one Freakshow V1
Drip tips (huge range)
Accesories things like coil jigs tweezers etc..
Everything in the clearance section is also included and the discount is ontop of items already on sale!!!

Everything in the sale is being sold at a loss! so grab an absolute bargain!!!! I just want it gone so i can focus entirly on the hand built mods.

Peace Matt.
1f642.png

As a continued effort to clear all old stock i have discounted even further, The crazy50 discount code has ended but instead i have discounted the price of the clearance items right down to rock bottom prices to clear, I have also spent most of the day counting coils! a boring and tedious task but now all coils are being sold as a job lot of what i have left, So for example i have 67 stainless steel clapton coils left and the whole tin of 67 is priced at just £6!!!! silly cheap as i was originally selling 2 coils for £1.99 and 10 for £8.99. So 6quid for 67 coils is steal of the century!!!!!
So have a look at our coils, and also the clearance section for some ridiculous discounts and bargains to be had!!!!
Everything is being sold at a loss just to clear the stock!!!
Go take a look and pick up a bargain!
Please feel free to share!

www.fynemods.co.uk
Peace Matt.twisted core clapton.JPG

Attachments

• flat twisted.JPG
    flat twisted.JPG
    147.9 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom