What's new

Hello from M-VAPES new uk based vaping equipment and accessories

matt-lmr

Vendor
Hello we are a new up and coming company based here in the uk called M-VAPES our website is www.m-vapes.co.uk it is still under construction that's how new were are!
But we are working very fast to get products and stock ready for sale.

We have a very simple mission! to be the cheapest uk supplier of like for like products in the uk!
We will be stocking a range of the top mechanical mods clones and a big range of rebuildable atomizers and clearomisers along with vaping supplies such as wick, mesh wire, batteries etc..

Everything you need all in one place.

We will also be offering a custom service for mods and atties we will be able to change the finish on most things offering polishing work and satin finishes.
We will also be offering upgraded devices with improvements and also offer advice tips and tricks to help fellow vapers.

We currently have for sale the M-vapes volt meter made by us,
The voltmeter allows users to read the voltage of there mechanical mod then also attach an atomizer and then read the voltage under load, to determine the voltage drop of a device. all for only £15 delivered!

Below are some pics the m-vapes volt meter

So here is some pics of the new smoked voltmeters-

There is a interest list in the mod makers section of the forum i will soon be re starting that list here in this section.

So for now hello all and please check out our new website
www.m-vapes.co.uk

Peace Matt.

Hello mate,will have a mooch on ur site :-)

Sent from my HTC One S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Hi and looking on your site you look to have a great selection on the way, We need some photos :)

Edit I like the sound of custom finishes etc save me doing it myself :D

Hi and looking on your site you look to have a great selection on the way, We need some photos :)

Edit I like the sound of custom finishes etc save me doing it myself :D

Hi Glad you like it so far, we are waiting for stock then we will take all our own photo's of the actual items, i personally think this is better than using stock photo's.

The range will grow as we grow but we will avoid crap products, if we do get a new line and try it ourselves and find it to have poor threads or bad voltage drop we will not stock it and find something else, or we will modify it and fix all the issues.
These things i hope will make us stand out in the market place.
matt.

Hi Glad you like it so far, we are waiting for stock then we will take all our own photo's of the actual items, i personally think this is better than using stock photo's.

The range will grow as we grow but we will avoid crap products, if we do get a new line and try it ourselves and find it to have poor threads or bad voltage drop we will not stock it and find something else, or we will modify it and fix all the issues.
These things i hope will make us stand out in the market place.
matt.

Sounds good looking forward to seeing how you progress :)

^^^concur

Sent from my HTC One S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Is the roller listed on your website a new clone that we don't yet know about or is it going to be a sig 20?

Another place for me drool at, best of luck with the new store guys :)

Sent from my RKM MK802IV using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom