What's new

hcigar mods and other clones

someone obviously made a bulk order with these boxes ;)

looking good these new mods jason mate :).....but....i think theres a few too many for you and you now have 4 i dont have ;) ;) nudge nudge wink wink say no more ;)

Ha ha these are not going anywhere at the minute and there is more on the way ;)

@pauly meatballs

25arvxt.jpg

30cogg7.jpg

25qri3s.jpg

24xlwee.jpg

29lmt90.jpg

2yoyi42.jpg

Fasttech Rose v2 1:1 version

Initial impressions

Ok received and so far from just the appearance etc I'm pretty impressed.

The threads are all nice and clean and all screw together perfectly, the brushed finish is almost perfect and the tolerance of all parts is great, every part is machined excellent and all parts can be removed for cleaning etc.

I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶p̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶f̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶o̶l̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶ and there is no play and all is nice and snug.

The drip tip section looks to be slightly lesser quality finish then the rest of the atty.

I have not done a build yet as I've only just finished cleaning.

Arrived out the box in pretty much perfect condition with no dents/scratches etc.

Comes with a bag of spare O-rings and a spare ceramic cup and box but no tools.

Allen key needed 1.5mm, its not needed but to make life easier a golf spike wrench for the base.

Overall quality is superb for a clone and @ $26.27 its a no brainer if your in the market for a excellent built tank system.

EDIT: After closer inspection and re assembly there is a slight gap between the airflow control ring but its not loose and it all works as expected.

Dimensions of the original rose v2 spare parts for anyone interested.

O-Rings Nitrile 70

Chimney I/D Ø7mm x Ø1mm C/S

Coil body top I/D Ø12mm x Ø1mm C/S

Coil body bottom I/D Ø18mm x Ø1mm C/S

Tank section I/D Ø15mm x Ø1mm C/S

Air ring I/D Ø18mm x Ø1mm C/S

Grub Screw M3x4 Dog Point

2ldee5s.jpg

28ko50p.jpg

fm1her.jpg

2sbvb7q.jpg

10wmckm.jpg