What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Happy Days November

What is your favorite Season Two Aerovape juice ?

• Total voters

Aerovape Ltd

Achiever
Mrs Aerovape has tasked me to inform the good members of POTV that Happy Hours name will be changed to
HAPPY DAYS and....

For the rest of this evening and all of tomorrow the event will be on!
Furthermore, every weekend 'Saturday and Sunday' throughout November,
HAPPY DAYS takes place for 48 hours!!! :yourewelcome:

50% Discount every weekend for all my lovely apes

This will be a trial for the whole of November so if it goes tits up we can blame Mrs Aerovape lol.

BTW :worthless:
So if you're happy and you know it post a pic :clapping:

Please let us know what your favorite juice is from season two so we can better serve you!
The reason for the trial is to better serve you guys as I know some of you miss the events and 'maybe' may not have the funds to take part,

Furthermore it spreads out the workload which means we can send your orders much much quicker!

If the trial is a success we will continue to hold it every weekend.

coupon code: happy days

Last edited:
Wicked. Love your juices and keep it up. Never settle with boring juices! Your complex mix is fantastic ... I'm still vaping on your coffee and hazelnut cake as I type

Just made my first order for 2*30ml orange fresco and 2 key lime. Really looking forward to trying them and wanted to say thanks for the discount code - if these are as good as I hope you really are offering exceptional value to us apes - thanks! :)

Brilliant, I've put in an order so I now have your full range to taste and review. I'll leave a few weeks to steep and I'll make a review thread.

This is perfect timing :woohoo:
My orders from the BOGOF have kept me going. Love my Torrone Parfait! But supplies are dwindling now.
Been dieing to try the new flavours so just ordered. Can't wait.

Thank you Dan and Aerovape.

Back
Top Bottom