What's new

Generals Juices - News and Updates.

Cheers guys. Just made a order from you guys for the first time. Hope it's good !

Nice one! We have shipped that out to you and, Royal Mail permitting, it should be wih you soon. I'm sure that's you'll enjoy the juices - let us know what you think of them
All the best
Gav

Nice one! We have shipped that out to you and, Royal Mail permitting, it should be wih you soon. I'm sure that's you'll enjoy the juices - let us know what you think of them
All the best
Gav

Thank you mate. Will leave a little review on here once I tested them out.

All the best
Gav
So I've had the juices for a while now.

They came next day so delivery was brilliant.

I ordered 3 flavours.

Sniper
Fusilier fruit bowl
War and peach

Now let me give you a quick mini review on each.

Sniper - brilliant juice. Cola with a mix of fireball! Two of my favorite cheap sweets as a kid and this juice does not disappoint one bit. This is my favorite sweet juice so far.

Fusilier fruit bowl - I have not vaped so much of this as I'm not a fan of Malibu and this tastes of it... I'm awaiting a RDA in the post to get the full flavour off this but fans of coconut and Malibu won't be disappointed

War and peach - lovely vape indeed. Love it. Nice and refreshing !

These juices taste premium to me and the flavours are on point!

Will be ordering again once these run out.

Hope I helped anyone in the fence but really, sniper is the star of the show here by far.

IMG_0171.PNG
Hey there People

Just a quick update to let you know that from now until the end of the month we are having a flash sale. Enter the code GJ15 at checkout to get 15% off your entire order. What's not to like! Have a great weekend and, whatever you're doing, stay foggy
All the best
Gav

So I've had the juices for a while now.

They came next day so delivery was brilliant.

I ordered 3 flavours.

Sniper
Fusilier fruit bowl
War and peach

Now let me give you a quick mini review on each.

Sniper - brilliant juice. Cola with a mix of fireball! Two of my favorite cheap sweets as a kid and this juice does not disappoint one bit. This is my favorite sweet juice so far.

Fusilier fruit bowl - I have not vaped so much of this as I'm not a fan of Malibu and this tastes of it... I'm awaiting a RDA in the post to get the full flavour off this but fans of coconut and Malibu won't be disappointed

War and peach - lovely vape indeed. Love it. Nice and refreshing !

These juices taste premium to me and the flavours are on point!

Will be ordering again once these run out.

Hope I helped anyone in the fence but really, sniper is the star of the show here by far.

Thanks for the feedback and we're really pleased that you found some juices that you love. It's 15% for the next few days, so grab some more Sniper while you can
All,the best
Gav

Hey there People.

Probably our shortest post ever - here goes....
Discount code GJ15 will get you 15% off at checkout
No reason - just because, for now, we can.
Valid until close of play on Sunday 13.02
Enjoy and stay foggy
All the best
Gav
IMG_0161.PNG

Hey there People.

Time for a very quick update from The Bunker!!

We're well and truly into the TPD / TRPR now and we have made all of the changes that we're going to make for the foreseeable future. It's been a hectic few months, but we're really pleased to be able to continue to offer you our top quality TPD / TRPR Compliant juices, concentrates and nic shots (plus bottle shots soon too - read on for more info).

As this is only a quick update, I'll get on with it!!

We've managed to move things along a lot more quickly than we anticipated (some might say with military precision!!) and we are going to introduce our bottle shots to you at the end of this week :) This means that you will be able to purchase bottle shot versions of our Fusilier Fruitbowl, Brigadier B and the new Field Rations (Jaffa Cake) flavours. All you will need to add is either VG or nicotine to make your perfect vape. The choice of what you add is yours and there is advice on the website to help you decide. After that, all you have to do is vape away!!

We have a selection of 5 TPD Compliant flavours available in 0,3,6 & 12mg strengths. Almost all of our flavours are now available as concentrates and you can click here to buy them. For those of you that need nicotine, there are nic shots on the site as well.

As always, if you're feeling the love for Generals Juices and want it stocked in your local vape shop - tell them and tell us!! There'll probably be a 'thank you' from us for referring too!

That's it for now everyone. Thanks for your support and custom and, as always, stay foggy people ;)

All the best

Gav

Hey there People.

Time for some news from The Bunker!!

As promised in the last update, we're just letting you now that our bottle shots page has now gone live. Huzzah!! This means that you can now purchase the following from the Nic shots / Bottle shots page

Fusilier Fruitbowl.
Our mix of tropical fruits is available in 60ml bottles. You can add either VG or nicotine to create 0, 3 or 6mg options.

Brigadier B.
This mix of bananas and marshmallow perfectly recreates the flavour of those foam banana sweets. It's available in 60ml bottles, so you can add either VG or nicotine to create 0, 3 or 6mg options.

Field Rations.
The latest addition to our range tastes just like Jaffa Cakes. So much so that you'll think that we sent our spies into the factory to get the recipe!! This is available in either 10ml bottles at 0mg or in 60ml bottles to which you can then add either VG or nicotine to create your own 0, 3 or 6mg large bottle version. Click [a href="[URL]http://generalsjuices.co.uk/product-category/bottle-shots-nicotine-shots/[/URL]"]here[/a] to buy any of these and enjoy :) There are 'how to mix' instructions on the website but, if you need any help, feel free to give us a shout!

As always, the majority of our flavours are now available as concentrates and you can find them on the website too, as well as nic shots, for those of you that need nicotine.

That's it for now everyone. Thanks for your support and custom and, as always, stay foggy people ;)

All the best

Gav

Hey there People.

Time for a news update from The Bunker

Its been just over a week since we added our bottle shots to the website and they are proving to be pretty popular!!

This means that you can now purchase the following from the Nic shots / Bottle shots page If you weren't aware, you can now get the following juices as bottle shots -

Fusilier Fruitbowl.
Our mix of tropical fruits is available in 60ml bottles. You can add either VG or nicotine to create 0, 3 or 6mg options.

Brigadier B.
This mix of bananas and marshmallow perfectly recreates the flavour of those foam banana sweets. It's available in 60ml bottles, so you can add either VG or nicotine to create 0, 3 or 6mg options.

Field Rations.
The latest addition to our range tastes just like Jaffa Cakes. So much so that you'll think that we sent our spies into the factory to get the recipe!! This is available in either 10ml bottles at 0mg or in 60ml bottles to which you can then add either VG or nicotine to create your own 0, 3 or 6mg large bottle version. Visit the website - www.generalsjuices.co.uk to buy any of these and enjoy :) There are 'how to mix' instructions on the website but, if you need any help, feel free to give us a shout!

Our TPD Compliant Juices are available via the website in 10ml bottle shots with great price reductions on 3x10mls and 5x10mls multi-buys. You can pick them up on the website too.

Finally, we are looking to develop some more flavours for the bottle shot range. If there's something you'd like us Tom add to the range, give us shout and let us know and we'll see what we can do!

All the best

Gav

Attachments

• IMG_0314.JPG
    IMG_0314.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 39
Hey there People.
Time for another news update from The Bunker.

It's been a few weeks since we added our bottle shots to the website and they are proving to be very popular indeed! You can purchase the following from the Nic shots / Bottle shots page If you weren't aware, you can now get the following juices as 60ml bottle shots (you can add what you want to turn them into 0mg, 3mg or 6mg liquids) -

Fusilier Fruitbowl.
Our mix of tropical fruits including pineapples, grapes and mango

Brigadier B.
This mix of bananas and marshmallow perfectly re-creates the flavour of those yummy foam banana sweets.

Field Rations.
The latest addition to our range tastes just like Jaffa Cakes. So much so that you'll think that we sent our spies into the factory to get the recipe!!

There are 'how to mix' instructions on the website (and on the bottles) but, if you need any help, feel free to give us a shout!

As a result of many, many requests, we will be adding The Deserter (Strawberry Cheesecake flavour) to the Bottle Shots range. It will be available on the website from 09.07.17. We'll send out a reminder to you next week too.

We like to keep our eyes out for news affecting the vaping world - knowledge is power you know ;) - and we thought we'd share this bit of news from the last week -
http://www.vapingpost.com/2017/06/3...-to-evaporate-despite-mps-support-for-vaping/
We'll keep our eyes on this and let you know if there are any more updates!

As always, our TPD / TRPR Compliant Juices are available via the website in 10ml bottle shots with great price reductions on 3x10mls and 5x10mls multi-buys. You can pick them up on the website.

Finally, just a note to let you know that, at the end of July, we'll be turning off the 'permanent' GJ10 discount code for a while. You can still earn Rewards Points from your purchases and we will continue to send out 'useful information / codes' to you via our package inserts. Fill your boots with GJ10 while it lasts :)
Bottle shots range July 2017.png

That's it for now people. Thanks for your support and custom and, as always, stay foggy people ;)

All the best

Gav

Back
Top Bottom