What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Generals Juices - FREE 3mg sample packs

My favourite of the four for sure mate, lovely to vape when the weather is hot, super refreshing isn’t it [emoji16]

It’s been a brilliant liquid for today. Throughly enjoyed it and it’ll be a regular order now. Can’t wait to try the rest of the range now. All on the steep!

#4 lemon sentry

I dont vape alot of dessert / cake juices I prefer fruit juices generally, I do try a few and have a couple of the PV west country dairy range which I do enjoy but dont vape that often, anyway again profile rda at 60w this is a very nice juice, nice lemon on the inhale with a very buttery biscuity flavour on the exhale and does leave a nice taste, I am thoroughly enjoying this juice and I'd probably rate it as the best of the range I've tried, I do like a citrus juice this isnt isnt overpowering at all and the biscuity taste on exhale really works with this juice, very nice and although I dont generally buy alot of these type of juices this is deffo a winner, if anything I would describe the taste more a lemon cheesecake due to the biscuity taste rather than lemon drizzle cake, I'd say I'd like a bit more tarte lemon coming through but that's just my preference very nice juice

#4 lemon sentry

I dont vape alot of dessert / cake juices I prefer fruit juices generally, I do try a few and have a couple of the PV west country dairy range which I do enjoy but dont vape that often, anyway again profile rda at 60w this is a very nice juice, nice lemon on the inhale with a very buttery biscuity flavour on the exhale and does leave a nice taste, I am thoroughly enjoying this juice and I'd probably rate it as the best of the range I've tried, I do like a citrus juice this isnt isnt overpowering at all and the biscuity taste on exhale really works with this juice, very nice and although I dont generally buy alot of these type of juices this is deffo a winner, if anything I would describe the taste more a lemon cheesecake due to the biscuity taste rather than lemon drizzle cake, I'd say I'd like a bit more tarte lemon coming through but that's just my preference very nice juice

Great review, thank you mate. I agree this one is lovely [emoji16]

Put an order in over the bank holiday weekend and received, thanks for the quick delivery @Lee and looking forward to trying them all!

Tried the Lychee Lemonade and it's on point :2thumbsup:

Put an order in over the bank holiday weekend and received, thanks for the quick delivery @Lee and looking forward to trying them all!

Tried the Lychee Lemonade and it's on point :2thumbsup:

Great stuff mate, really pleased you’re enjoy it! You’ll have to let me know how you find the others [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom