What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FYNEMODS custom bespoke hand built mods.

Good Monday morning all! as a thank you to all the wonderful comments and love for the new FyneMods thread,
As a thankyou I am offering 10% any Arklet our tiny mech squonker this week, (ends friday)
Just enter POTV10 in the coupon box at checkout and add your potv members name in the note to seller.
IMG_5667.JPG
IMG_5670.JPG
IMG_5677.JPG
IMG_5682.JPG
IMG_5683.JPG

Good morning everyone! hope your mid week is going ok, its bloody freezing here and snowing
Thought i would share with you guys the latest mod in my line up, its called the Sian after Loch Sian of course and is a single 20700 mini mech squonker made from our stunning walnut wood.
The are available to purchase now from the website www.fynemods.co.uk and cost £130 delivered. I have 4 available :-)
Piccys-
IMG_5900.JPG
IMG_5902.JPG
IMG_5903.JPG
IMG_5904.JPG
IMG_5907.JPG

Dont forget you still have until Friday midnight to take advantage of the discount im running for all POTV memebers Just enter POTV10 at checkout to get 10% off any Arklet our tiny mech squonkers!

I hope everyone is have a great weekend!
Just a couple of updates and news
First off i now have custom hand made solid walnut wood fire buttons for my range of mini mech squonkers! these look friggin awesome fitted to our walnut mech squonkers!
They are £10 each delivered and not only do they fit the mods i make, they will also fit most other mech squonkers that have or use the Modmaker fire buttons as they are the same size.
I also have our custom Ultem fire buttons :-)

All the mech squonkers i make are now fitted with the silver plated copper contacts for better conductivity and easier maintainence.
All our mini mechs also come with a locking tab for the 510 so you can lock the mod when in your pocket or bag.

And finally thanks to Ric at Modmaker for his continued effort in bringing awesome products to the market, I am happy to say all our mech squonkers come with a huge choice of squonk bottles.

All the walnut wood mini mechs i make are £130 delivered this included free next day delivery via royal mail special delivery.
All mods come with the lockinh tab, a pro pin for the squonk tube a bottle of howard feed n wax wood polish and a microfibre cloth and custom hessian pouch to keep your mod safe.

Pop over to www.fynemods.co.uk to pick up a mini mech of your choice today!

IMG_6035.JPG IMG_6044.JPG IMG_6046.JPG IMG_20180218_092248.jpg IMG_5964.JPG IMG_5965.JPG IMG_5966.JPG IMG_5968.JPG IMG_6032.JPG IMG_6034.JPG

Last edited:
I will be discontinuing the Lochy our original mini mech squonker with the 15ml juice bottle, So i have 3 left and they are discounted from £130 to £100 delivered.
all Lochys come with Silver plated copper contacts, MM510 and fire button.
With a huge choice of squonk bottles and fully customisabe to your spec.
IMG_4737.JPG IMG_4738.JPG IMG_4739.JPG IMG_4740.JPG IMG_4741.JPG

I just bagged the last Lochy (purely to put you boys out of your misery and save your plums you understand)...I tried, but just couldn't resist [emoji173]

Back
Top Bottom