What's new

FYNEMODS custom bespoke hand built mods.

New video up on the Fynemods YouTube channel
Remember all the video's i make have music so sit back relax and enjoy some spinning mods!
Please subscribe to be notified of new videos of finished mods :-)

Happy Sunday all! This is my latest creation Custom built for a wonderful customer I named this mod the Black Hole Mod
Single 21700 DNA75C built from a full resin block.
Now that in twin 21700 form, would be a dream. It's verging on horny.

Lovely would like a squonk like that even single battaried one day when i can afford, just picture sitting on a balcony overlooking the med, with a great big rum and coke,watching sun go down , with that in hand sip,gulp, suck pheww, or end of day sat at bottom of garden just taking it all in and contemplating

When i get time in between commissions and custom builds I occasionally build mods for general sale, it doesn't happen very often as the custom stuff takes up so much of my time. But this is one of those rare occasions and i managed to create this little beauty for sale.
Its a single 18650 Clickfet squonker built from natural walnut wood with polished brass detail. The classic gentlemans vape.
This mod can be purchased right now on the website for just £240 The price includes free next day delivery if in the UK (rest of world calculated at

checkout) As with all the mods i make it comes with a lifetime warranty and full after sales
care package.

Here is the link to it-
https://www.fynemods.co.uk/store/p5...lnut_and_Brass_18650_Clickfet_Squonker.html#/

IMG_3773 (Large).jpg IMG_3775 (Large).jpg IMG_3776 (Large).jpg IMG_3780 (Large).jpg

New video up on the YouTube channel
Please comment like and subscribe and you get to see the latest builds first before anyone else!

New video up on the channel!
Please subscribe to be notified of new videos of completed mods before anywhere else!
Plus funky tunes to brighten up your day :-)

Another new video up on the YouTube channel
As always sit back turn up the speakers and enjoy spinning mods :-)
Please like and subscribe to help my channel grow and see the latest mods before anyone else!

Back
Top Bottom