What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Funky 160 Mod Coming to VapeWild.eu Soon!

Is it the fraya one, like blue greenish but then I ordered a spare set of beowulf panels as well, I'm sure I'll eventually end up owning a set of each panels. If you've never ordered from them as well you can get 3 bottles of juice free using code welcomeeu10

Cushtie, thanks mate.

Cushtie, thanks mate.

Hi mate,

On order, went for the Beserker.
Then got greedy & ordered two other panel sets.

Never used them before, almost gave up part way through the order.
Bloody photo ID, whats all that crap about............................

Lol, was a bit of effort admittedly but hopefully it'll be worth it, I think it has something to do with the fact they are an American company and in America they have to id you for tobacco stuffs

Lol, was a bit of effort admittedly but hopefully it'll be worth it, I think it has something to do with the fact they are an American company and in America they have to id you for tobacco stuffs

I understand what you are saying, but they already had enough personal details by that point to have me arrested, or send a hitman over.

Vape wild have been around yonks I believe so shouldn't be any worry with the company hopefully everything is encrypted with sensitive data

@VapeWild, I was too late to bag my favourite colour (Beowulf), and by the time I'd chosen and carted another colour, Beowulf panels and the three free eliquids (as it was to be my first order), the bloody panels were out of stock too! [emoji24]

I know it's a bit soon, but when will you be getting more stock in please?

@VapeWild, I was too late to bag my favourite colour (Beowulf), and by the time I'd chosen and carted another colour, Beowulf panels and the three free eliquids (as it was to be my first order), the bloody panels were out of stock too! [emoji24]

I know it's a bit soon, but when will you be getting more stock in please?

We're working to get more in stock. We'll send out an email with a restock alert so be sure your signed up to get them.

Hi mate,

On order, went for the Beserker.
Then got greedy & ordered two other panel sets.

Never used them before, almost gave up part way through the order.
Bloody photo ID, whats all that crap about............................
They really want photo id?

Back
Top Bottom