What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FANTASI (MALAYASIA E JUICE) - 50ML £10/ 60ML £11.50 (50ML + NIC SHOT)

Aww this sounds yummy :)

*edit* I told my partner about this and he instantly ordered 3 bottles lol. He is a sucker for apple and fantasi, so this has winner all over it. Thanks for the amazing prices @vapepotions ;)

Last edited:
Aww this sounds yummy :)

*edit* I told my partner about this and he instantly ordered 3 bottles lol. He is a sucker for apple and fantasi, so this has winner all over it. Thanks for the amazing prices @vapepotions ;)

Hope he is enjoying them we sold out pretty quick on the new apple ice :)

Hi All,

We have a great new range in all the way from Malaysia. Its getting very popular now, we are selling a 30ml bottle for £10 each. Here is a list of flavours in this range:

4a22b1_685fb1df8a8f4c0c948ae5d012795257~mv2.png_srz_480_394_75_22_0.5_1.2_75_png_srz

https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/fantasi

Mango (not in picture above)
Inspired by the popular drink of a similar name, Fantasi Mango is a delicious mango flavour with a fizzy kick. Sweet and refreshing!!

Primary Flavours: Mango

PG/VG: 30/70

Size: 30ml

Mango Ice (not in picture above)
Ultra delicious Mango soda with a touch of ice. Inspired by the popular drink of a similar name, Fantasi Mango ice is a delicious mango flavour with a fizzy kick. Sweet, cold and refreshing, it's perfect for hot weather vaping.

Primary Flavours: Mango, Ice

Orange
An expertly crafted e-liquid that recreates the delicious and refreshing sensation that the drink of a similar name does. A scrumptious blend of orange soda with a crisp finish, Orange e-liquid is a sensational flavour that will wow all you vapers out there

Primary Flavours: Orange

Orange Ice
An expertly crafted e-liquid that recreates the delicious and refreshing sensation that the drink of a similar name does. A scrumptious blend of orange soda with a crisp, cool and icy finish, Orange Ice e-liquid is a sensational flavour that will wow all you vapers out there

Primary Flavours: Orange, Ice

Grape
Inspired by grape-flavoured fizzy soda. An expertly crafted juice flavour that replicates the popular drink of a similar name. Fruity, sweet and delicious, helps reimagine the vaping experience and will leave you refreshed and delighted with every use

Primary Flavours: Grape

Grape Ice
Inspired by grape-flavoured fizzy soda with a touch of ice Menthol. An expertly crafted juice flavour that replicates the popular drink of a similar name. Fruity, sweet and delicious, helps reimagine the vaping experience and will leave you refreshed and delighted with every use

Primary Flavours: Grape, Ice

We also have some new stock as follows:

Fantasi Apple Ice - 30ml - £10
Fantasi Orange - 60ml - £16
Fantasi Orange Ice - 60ml - £16
Fantasi Grape - 60ml - £16
Fantasi Grape Ice - 60ml - £16
Fantasi Mango - 65ml - £16.50
Fantasi Mango Ice - 65ml - £16.50

Happy Vaping

Regards

Vape Potions
This was the best juice I tasted at expo yesterday,the grape was unreal I'm just kicking myself for not goin back to buy any. Didn't like the ice flavours but like I said just the grape was so good.

This was the best juice I tasted at expo yesterday,the grape was unreal I'm just kicking myself for not goin back to buy any. Didn't like the ice flavours but like I said just the grape was so good.
We have placed a pre order for the tpd version [emoji16]

Hi All,

We have a great new range in all the way from Malaysia. Its getting very popular now, we are selling a 30ml bottle for £10 each. Here is a list of flavours in this range:

4a22b1_685fb1df8a8f4c0c948ae5d012795257~mv2.png_srz_480_394_75_22_0.5_1.2_75_png_srz

https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/fantasi

Mango (not in picture above)
Inspired by the popular drink of a similar name, Fantasi Mango is a delicious mango flavour with a fizzy kick. Sweet and refreshing!!

Primary Flavours: Mango

Mango Ice (not in picture above)
Ultra delicious Mango soda with a touch of ice. Inspired by the popular drink of a similar name, Fantasi Mango ice is a delicious mango flavour with a fizzy kick. Sweet, cold and refreshing, it's perfect for hot weather vaping.

Primary Flavours: Mango, Ice

Orange
An expertly crafted e-liquid that recreates the delicious and refreshing sensation that the drink of a similar name does. A scrumptious blend of orange soda with a crisp finish, Orange e-liquid is a sensational flavour that will wow all you vapers out there

Primary Flavours: Orange

Orange Ice
An expertly crafted e-liquid that recreates the delicious and refreshing sensation that the drink of a similar name does. A scrumptious blend of orange soda with a crisp, cool and icy finish, Orange Ice e-liquid is a sensational flavour that will wow all you vapers out there

Primary Flavours: Orange, Ice

Grape
Inspired by grape-flavoured fizzy soda. An expertly crafted juice flavour that replicates the popular drink of a similar name. Fruity, sweet and delicious, helps reimagine the vaping experience and will leave you refreshed and delighted with every use

Primary Flavours: Grape

Grape Ice
Inspired by grape-flavoured fizzy soda with a touch of ice Menthol. An expertly crafted juice flavour that replicates the popular drink of a similar name. Fruity, sweet and delicious, helps reimagine the vaping experience and will leave you refreshed and delighted with every use

Primary Flavours: Grape, Ice

We also have some new stock as follows:

Fantasi Apple Ice - 30ml - £10
Fantasi Orange - 60ml - £16
Fantasi Orange Ice - 60ml - £16
Fantasi Grape - 60ml - £16
Fantasi Grape Ice - 60ml - £16
Fantasi Mango - 65ml - £16.50
Fantasi Mango Ice - 65ml - £16.50

Happy Vaping

Regards

Vape Potions
Do you still have this in stock the link doesn't work

Hey all,

You will be happy to know we have finally given in to nic shots and stocked Fantasi in our new "Nic N Mix" section. As always we are as cheap as possible so its £12.50 for a 60ml (50ml + 10ml nic shot). We a few flavours missing but have them on order so should be with us this week

Happy Vaping

Regards

Vape Potions

well done fella getting these back in stock and also at a great price.

Back
Top Bottom