What's new

FANTASI (MALAYASIA E JUICE) - 50ML £10/ 60ML £11.50 (50ML + NIC SHOT)

With prices like that and the quality of liquid you supply anyone would be crazy to not go to you, plus your customer service is next to none :).

Do you reckon you will be selling the 60/65ml bottles up until the tpd kicks in? Only ask as I'm going to stock up on these and I reckon my partner will, but I will probably wait a while if it's not going to be till then. Haven't long placed a order with you :)
Thanks so much for the compliments. I shall be honest, out of all of our suppliers (we have around 10/15 we visit) only 2 had these and we grabbed everything they had in stock (there was a guy before us who managed to grab a lot more). We currently only have 3 of each flavour in stock for the 60ml/65ml (18 bottles in total) which literally came in about an hour ago. We are happy to stock them up until TPD as we know these sell like hot cakes but it all depends on our suppliers. They are all cutting down on none tpd stock as you can see from our website our supply of 10ml+ is not as high as it used to be. I would recommend stocking up as we know these have over a year until expiry (even though they dont show expiry dates on bottles our suppliers have told us they are pretty recent batches)

Hope that makes sense

Shaz
Vape Potions

Thanks buddy, I told my partner and he has just got 240ml from you lol and my doozy ;). Think I may need to stock up on grape and orange though, still got loads of mango :)

I took a couple of the 60ml bottles... trying out the ice versions of grape and orange. Couldn't resist at those prices. :)

Thanks buddy, I told my partner and he has just got 240ml from you lol and my doozy ;). Think I may need to stock up on grape and orange though, still got loads of mango :)
Will make sure your order goes out in the 8am delivery slot tomorrow morning :)

Grabbed me some of the orange and the orange ice last week. Am amazed at how close they got to the drink itself! not an ADV for me, but it's certainly my go to when i fancy 'something different' for an afternoon or at work.

Seriously tempted by the 60ml bottles, but have so many cheap juices i got on sale recently, i'm in a backlog of ones to try

Hey All,

We are fully stocked up again on all 60/65 ml and 30ml bottles :)

Regards

Vape Potions

Hi @vapepotions

I'm lovin the Fantasi juice, awesome flavour, but it is so sweet that perhaps it should be supplied with a free pack of cotton and some wire. :D

Its defo a coil killer no doubt about that. What I find is that the flavour is worth the coil killing as I am a big fanta fan as it is. I used to order still fanta when it was available at mcdonalds haha

Shaz

Hey All,

Guess what we have in stock :p

48078c_fda9d2f174734a4bb35e698da03fa910~mv2.png

And we are keeping it the same price as the others even though it cost us a bit more to get this (as its very limited right now)

30ml £10

Happy Vaping all

Regards

Vape Potions

Back
Top Bottom