What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FANTASI (MALAYASIA E JUICE) - 50ML £10/ 60ML £11.50 (50ML + NIC SHOT)

The orange tastes exactly how fanta tastes in the states. Its unreal how good they got it but the weird thing is i bought the version without the ice but it no word of a lie gave me brainfreeze [emoji23][emoji23]
The Ice version has even more menthol/ice :p

Just got round to trying the orange today and am really impressed with it. As Mick says above, it tastes so much like Fanta its crazy, will definatly be getting more of this :)

Just got round to trying the orange today and am really impressed with it. As Mick says above, it tastes so much like Fanta its crazy, will definatly be getting more of this :)

Since we are getting closer to TPD we will be slowing down on 30/60 ml juices. We have started stocking 10ml compliant bottles now (Element 10ml fully compliant arrived yday). Fantasi however is one of our best sellers so we will probably stock until the end, however will keep everyone updated if we stop stocking it

Hey All,

We have some great news. We have dropped the price of all 30ml bottles to £10

we also have some new stock of the following:

Fantasi Orange - 60ml - £16
Fantasi Orange Ice - 60ml - £16
Fantasi Grape - 60ml - £16
Fantasi Grape Ice - 60ml - £16
Fantasi Mango - 65ml - £16.50
Fantasi Mango Ice - 65ml - £16.50

Happy vaping all

Vape Potions

Bloody hell these are good prices ;). Only an extra £3 for an extra 30ml. Vaping the grape atm, another winner.

Bloody hell these are good prices ;). Only an extra £3 for an extra 30ml. Vaping the grape atm, another winner.
Our negotiating skills are good :p and we keep the prices fair across all our liquids that way everybody gets to try them for amazing prices which makes us more happy then making that extra bit of margin :)

With prices like that and the quality of liquid you supply anyone would be crazy to not go to you, plus your customer service is next to none :).

Do you reckon you will be selling the 60/65ml bottles up until the tpd kicks in? Only ask as I'm going to stock up on these and I reckon my partner will, but I will probably wait a while if it's not going to be till then. Haven't long placed a order with you :)

Back
Top Bottom