What's new

FANTASI (MALAYASIA E JUICE) - 50ML £10/ 60ML £11.50 (50ML + NIC SHOT)

vapepotions

Vendor
Hi All,

We have the very popular Fantasi back in stock again all the way from Malaysia. We are as always trying to keep prices as low as possible so its 50ml 0mg + 10ml 18mg Nic shot for £11.50

https://www.vapepotions.co.uk/fantasi

Here is a list of flavours in this range:
-Lemonade
-Lemonade Ice
-Orange
-Orange Ice
-Grape
-Grape Ice
-Apple
-Apple Ice
-Mango
-Mango Ice

Fantasi Flavour profile:

An expertly crafted e-liquid that recreates the delicious and refreshing sensation that the drink of a similar name does. A scrumptious blend of soda with a crisp, cool/icy finish, a sensational flavour that will wow all you vapers out there

Please Note: This e-liquid is provided in a 65ml bottle with 50ml of e-liquid, allowing you to add 10ml of Nicotine Booster if required.

VG/PG: 70/30

Size: 50ml(in 65ml bottle) or 60ml(with nic shot in 65ml bottle)

Happy Vaping

Vape potions

Last edited:
Mmmm.....trademark copy !!!!!
And not good if your thirsty kids like a bottle of this
lg_fanta_orange_bottle-7d9d078a.jpg

I am sorry, but we all should avoid buying this juice like the plague.....especially if you have kids in your house !

Mmmm.....trademark copy !!!!!
And not good if your thirsty kids like a bottle of this
lg_fanta_orange_bottle-7d9d078a.jpg

I am sorry, but we all should avoid buying this juice like the plague.....especially if you have kids in your house !
Fanta was the best thing the NAZIS invented im sure they wouldn't mind!! [emoji23]
Im only joking i agree with this as its just the same as the slurm (Futurama thing) and the Pokemon Juice bad press for vapers really only a matter of time before a lid drinks some.
Btw the juice is actually really good, i tried them all at expo and when i questioned them about it being attractive to kids as it looks like fanta they had no answer for me so i left the stall.

This juice is absolutely amazing guys, only tried the mango (no ice) but the flavour is so realistic and sweet. It is so flavourful and just lovely. Have tried the 'horny' mango too and the fantasi juice wins hands down for me. Have been struggling for ages to find some lovely fruit juices and these Malaysian juices are the best around at the moment imo :) @Jabz fantasi mango (no ice) you won't regret it :)

This juice is absolutely amazing guys, only tried the mango (no ice) but the flavour is so realistic and sweet. It is so flavourful and just lovely. Have tried the 'horny' mango too and the fantasi juice wins hands down for me. Have been struggling for ages to find some lovely fruit juices and these Malaysian juices are the best around at the moment imo :) @Jabz fantasi mango (no ice) you won't regret it :)
@Jabz we have 4 bottles left [emoji3] have another delivery arriving this weekend

how do they compare to nasty @Cn1234
@MrDJ i have only the tried the mango (no ice) from the fantasi range. The mango I think has a tiny tiny bit of menthol but it truly is outstanding, I imagine the mango ice is a lot more in your face with menthol but after recently buying the nasty which all have the menthol I opted for the no ice. I didn't enjoy the fat boy (nasty) too much, didn't like the mint, seemed to taste more like mint leaves which I didn't like. Will definatly be trying the orange and grape too, need to give it a few weeks as I have too much juice atm lol. If you like mango though this is hands down the best I have tried, you won't be dissapointed :)

Back
Top Bottom