What's new

FANTASI (MALAYASIA E JUICE) - 50ML £10/ 60ML £11.50 (50ML + NIC SHOT)

sadly dont like mango much so not sure ill like that one but will try the grape one day.
ive topped 7000ml stored now so seriously need to stop buying. just got 200ml of re juiced custard and 5 others to try.
certainly getting through the devils teeth so will be after some more soon @vapepotions and will try the pineapple as well.
when will it end :D

sadly dont like mango much so not sure ill like that one but will try the grape one day.
ive topped 7000ml stored now so seriously need to stop buying. just got 200ml of re juiced custard and 5 others to try.
certainly getting through the devils teeth so will be after some more soon @vapepotions and will try the pineapple as well.
You know I will sort you out anytime dude [emoji3] just message me when you want some

@vapepotions I know it's a bit far in advance but do you know if your suppliers will be doing 10ml of these Malaysian goodnesses?
Nasty juice and fantasi have apparently both confirmed they will be doing 10ml but I have my doubts that they will cough up for the testing and repackaging. Will find out more for sure a bit closer to the time. Will keep you updated if I get any updates [emoji3]

i spoke to nasty in malasia yesterday and they said:
"fyi there is no problem for you to purchase our product in market once the tpd compliance takes effect on future. yet you can buy with confidence because our products has passed the requirement from united kingdon tpd".

Hi All,

Thanks all for the love of these flavours. We have stocked up the full range for everyone who needs a re-stock :)

Regards

Vape Potions

The orange tastes exactly how fanta tastes in the states. Its unreal how good they got it but the weird thing is i bought the version without the ice but it no word of a lie gave me brainfreeze [emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom