What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fake Charger

Nothing weird here. This was being discussed on Facebook so thought I'd pop over. You're welcome to track me down on there and see I have absolutely no affiliation whatsoever with NDB. I do with Keith though

Nothing weird here. This was being discussed on Facebook so thought I'd pop over. You're welcome to track me down on there and see I have absolutely no affiliation whatsoever with NDB. I do with Keith though

You can see why it would be though? Someone pops up that's a relative newcomer, defends NDB and then a mate conveniently turns up to back you up?

Maybe I watch too many thrillers :D

Hello mr Vgod offical seller.... You do know the other admins blocked you. nice to see you defend josh i mean keith ....

I can see why it may seem that way yeah.

I don't actually think Keith was defending as such, he was asking if there was proof (we see way too many lunch mobs without proof in the vaping world). He then stated he didn't realise proof had been shown and apologized.

And I was just stating that judging by the name and location I knew who he was and he definitely isn't Josh.

Keith Jury as in vhm on Facebook? Can I join in the discussion (or have a gander) on Facebook?

Back
Top Bottom