What's new

Fake Charger

Before NDB are hung drawn and quartered, can you at least provide Evidence that you purchased the charger from NDB? and proof of correspondence please.. Also i would urge members to check out the Trustpilot reviews and make up your own minds thanks.
If you had read the thread you would have seen already that all that was provided to the admin team.

So why pipe up with only your second ever post here, having been a member for over three years, defending a vendor who has already had a chequered history here?

Do you know something we don't?

Before NDB are hung drawn and quartered, can you at least provide Evidence that you purchased the charger from NDB? and proof of correspondence please.. Also i would urge members to check out the Trustpilot reviews and make up your own minds thanks.

_20160904_001718.JPG

I wouldn't even need to see evidence tbh, The post ive done on the group ive admin on UKvaperz has been more then enough to be disgusted.
Calling customer idiots using profanty
Several of them being vendors who have been ripped of on wholesale never recieving orders
some who have recieved orders have got given fake cells or cheap cells.
Some other guys messaged the admin team with pictures of the same chargers who been told they are genuine and not to worry if the code not to work.

I think that and his history on here more than enough to say he in it for the quick buck....

The vape community is a small one.....

Selling fake shit ain't on....as for his
hello Josh

Apologies!! didn't realise that you had provided evidence to admin Adrian!! but i was just going off the reviews on Trustpilot and from few of the members in one of the FB groups i'm in and sorry that i haven't posted in 3 years Speedfreak lol

Back
Top Bottom