What's new

Fake Charger

I'e not been on the site for AGES but thought you guys should know that the lovely Mr Malone is up to his tricks again. I foolishly just got stung for 50 quid. I'e been speaking to him on FB and he claims he' s sold the company but a bit of digging on a website shows he' s still the director of the company. BEWARE......
Unfortunately you never really get rid of cockroaches. They just hide in the shadows.

Unfortunately you never really get rid of cockroaches. They just hide in the shadows.
It annoys me that I've been fleeced. Reading this thread and every other thread on other forums how is this company still allowed to trade. This Josh fella must have a huge pair of balls.

This twat claims he sold the company so I told him that I put some 1 star reviews on the site. 10 minutes later they have vanished. What a c##t

You must focus on getting a genuine charger than a fake one because that would risk your vape's battery and explosion can also be caused.

You must focus on getting a genuine charger than a fake one because that would risk your vape's battery and explosion can also be caused.

are you a robot? ....... when I read you comments I do it in a generic robot voice.

and - explosion - can - also - be -caused

I think you may be into something here. He’s certainly an odd poster.

He's a vendor, that doesn't want vendor status, so he just spams threads making dull comments so people see the name and web address in his avatar picture ...... not really sure why he's allowed to get away with it. *shrug

Back
Top Bottom