What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fake Charger

287etdt.jpg

Thank you so much! I needed a good laugh and cheering up today and that did the job nicely.

Let's see this letter from TS absolving NDB then. Let's see what Josh's computer skills are like. We could do with a fake letter to accentuate all the other fake shit.

My god, the man's a tool. :wanker:

Last edited:
To be frank, he's talking out of his arse. He hasn't got a leg to stand on.

Just a heads up if anyone is still following this thread.

vapebatteries.com

Whois:
REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:
Joshua Malone

yep.
i thought it strange i can find the whois info but going to the web addresss gives me a shopify login page.
ive just been informed he had to take the site down because it was a carbon copy of fogstar. prices, FAQ's the lot.
hes an absolute wasted lump of cock snot.

He can be as cheap as he wants. You can't put a price on integrity and reputation. Josh is a POS pure and simple and most here wouldn't use NDB if he was giving the shit away.

ive just been informed he had to take the site down because it was a carbon copy of fogstar. prices, FAQ's the lot.
hes an absolute wasted lump of cock snot.
Jeebus, not THAT trick again; he did that when he set up the NDB site too...nothing changes, eh?

I'e not been on the site for AGES but thought you guys should know that the lovely Mr Malone is up to his tricks again. I foolishly just got stung for 50 quid. I'e been speaking to him on FB and he claims he' s sold the company but a bit of digging on a website shows he' s still the director of the company. BEWARE......

Back
Top Bottom