What's new

Fake Charger

Yes, we all are entitled to an opinion of course. But it’s surely true that someone with a drop shadow is less simplistic than the same thing without the drop shadow, no?

And that wasn’t really the point I was making, but not to worry.

key word.... less. not completely un-simplistic

We’re meeting up for a pint on Saturday if you fancy it.

We’ll be sipping sweetheart stout while discussing beatrice ward’s crystal goblet.
dammit this Saturday I'm taking part in a reinactment of the life and times of Emily Pankhurst I'm playing the jockey

Just a note on Next-day batteries guys, I've just received an advertising email off a company I've never heard of, ( BYTES-BY-POST ) selling 18650 batteries, SD cards along with other stuff, I was unsure how they had my email address so looked them up. The address, Unit 2, 19 Abbeydale Oval, Leeds, LS53RF is the exact same address as nextdaybatteries

Just a note on Next-day batteries guys, I've just received an advertising email off a company I've never heard of, ( BYTES-BY-POST ) selling 18650 batteries, SD cards along with other stuff, I was unsure how they had my email address so looked them up. The address, Unit 2, 19 Abbeydale Oval, Leeds, LS53RF is the exact same address as nextdaybatteries
already posted above but thanks for posting. the more we spread the news the better.

287etdt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom