What's new

Fake Charger

Nipped into 2 B&Ms in St Helens today, both of them were aware of Josh Malone and this thread in particular.

It's good to see the news is travelling well

I wonder if Next Day Batteries and Josh Malone will be attending Vape Expo as a vendor next week ? :54:

Excellent job Ben.
I am disappointed to see the new banner guaranteeing that they only sell genuine products on next day batteries site. This can not be a fact as we have now had hands on proof that the nitecore chargers are dangerous counterfeits.
I don't think after the recent actions of next day batteries they can possibly have any credit behind a guarantee.
I just wanted to keep this thread alive to warn anyone thinking of using Next Day Batteries.

I wonder if Next Day Batteries and Josh Malone will be attending Vape Expo as a vendor next week ? :54:
Someone should invite Next Day Batteries to vape expo. He could do a talk on business ethics and health and safety in the industry. Would make a great act. [emoji1] [emoji1]

I don't understand why a search of Next Day Batteries brings up the POTV thread from June asking if NDB are any good with half a dozen pages but this thread with over 100 pages is nowhere to be seen now?

I don't understand why a search of Next Day Batteries brings up the POTV thread from June asking if NDB are any good with half a dozen pages but this thread with over 100 pages is nowhere to be seen now?
I could be wrong but because the other thread was started before this one it gets preferential listing by Google.
@junglist Could the other thread have a stickies put on it to refer to this one. [emoji1]

I could be wrong but because the other thread has got next day batteries in the thread title Google picks it up from there. @junglist Could the other thread have a stickies put on it to refer to this one. [emoji1]
Google reviews seems to have disappeared from the right side of the search page as well when a search for " NDB google reviews" is made.

Just to recap: Josh Malone @ Next Day Batteries sells fake chargers and doesn't give a shit about customer safety.

Back
Top Bottom