What's new

Fake Charger

Gooooood afternoon!

Ive been off for a few days and left the very capable Ollie at the helm of 18650.UK and have just caught up on this thread.

I also have a lovely pile of i4 and i2 chargers to fiddle with!

I've done a complete tear down of a counterfeit and a genuine one. I'm just midway through compiling my findings and photos into an easily digestible report and will get a link to a blog post up shortly.

Ben

Is there an issue with DNS can't open your page by mobile network

Hi @FOXHOUND 3L1T3 . No issue that we're aware of or can see im afraid. Seems to be working our end. Perhaps try clearing your cache or opening an incognito window in your mobile browser? The blog page and the subsequent post has only recently gone live and if you've been on the site before it could perhaps be showing you cached data?

:19:

solder.JPG

Gooooood afternoon!

Ive been off for a few days and left the very capable Ollie at the helm of 18650.UK and have just caught up on this thread.

I also have a lovely pile of i4 and i2 chargers to fiddle with!

I've done a complete tear down of a counterfeit and a genuine one. I'm just midway through compiling my findings and photos into an easily digestible report and will get a link to a blog post up shortly.

Ben

Thank you so much for the really good breakdown on the fake product!

I emailed you last week: would it still be possible for me to take advantage of a product exchange even if my charger was bought at the end of July?

Kind regards,

Flavio

Thank you so much for the really good breakdown on the fake product!

I emailed you last week: would it still be possible for me to take advantage of a product exchange even if my charger was bought at the end of July?

Kind regards,

Flavio

Hi Flavio,

Absolutely! I did pop you an email back after our first couple giving you our details and what to do. Did you receive it at all?

Ben

Hi Ben,

I never received any email back from you, which I found a bit strange!

I will PM you my alternative GMail email address if it is OK, thank you! :-)

Back
Top Bottom