What's new

Eliquid Remix - New Eliquid Mixing Service - Saving you time and money

I did create an account but I’ll drop an order on my next payday, that’s why I’ve probably not popped up on your devs list. When I created an account I didn’t get any account creation notification in my email like you typically get when registering on to a website.

Will you be adding more concentrates at some point? I tried to make a Pineapple Cream Soda copied from eliquidrecipes.com but noticed you didn’t have all the ingredients to create it.

Hi Metal, thanks for signing up. I will have to get a conformational email setup for when signing up for an account. It's on the list.

More flavours will be added as becomes practical, there are literally thousands of flavours so, for simplicity and financially, the flavours that make the most recipes were chosen to start. Sorry that you were not able to make Pineapple Cream Soda right now, hopefully one of the fifteen pineapple recipes we can make will satisfy your tastebuds: https://www.eliquidremix.com/recipes/eliquid-remix-recipes?tag=pineapple for now.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Metal, thanks for signing up. I will have to get a conformational email setup for when signing up for an account. It's on the list.

More flavours will be added as becomes practical, there are literally thousands of flavours so, for simplicity and financially, the flavours that make the most recipes were chosen to start. Sorry that you were not able to make Pineapple Cream Soda right now, hopefully one of the fifteen pineapple recipes we can make will satisfy your tastebuds: https://www.eliquidremix.com/recipes/eliquid-remix-recipes?tag=pineapple for now.

Thanks for your feedback.
Ah I suppose I’ll wait for the ingredients to become available before making the Pineapple Cream Soda. I have made 2 recipes up ready for payday and they’re a Peach Cream Custard at 13% and a Chocolate Chip Cookie at 17%.

I’m completely new to this form of creating a recipe cause I use Dripper Labs that lets you pick the ingredients and adjust the ingredient strength from 0-100 using their slider system so I’ve got to learn to do things with metrics/weight lol.

Ah I suppose I’ll wait for the ingredients to become available before making the Pineapple Cream Soda. I have made 2 recipes up ready for payday and they’re a Peach Cream Custard at 13% and a Chocolate Chip Cookie at 17%.

I’m completely new to this form of creating a recipe cause I use Dripper Labs that lets you pick the ingredients and adjust the ingredient strength from 0-100 using their slider system so I’ve got to learn to do things with metrics/weight lol.

I am impressed you have created those recipes rather than using one of the recipes we already in the database. I love the Dripper Labs site but have no idea how the sliders relate to anything vol or % wise. If you did not already see, you can click on the flavours and it should open the flavour page where you can see various info about them with the average % used, some mixing notes and MSDS. Not all flavours are equal and an increase of 0.5% of something will be vastly different to a 0.5% increase in something else, especially some cinnamon flavours, Koolada and menthol.

Have a cloudy weekend.

I am impressed you have created those recipes rather than using one of the recipes we already in the database. I love the Dripper Labs site but have no idea how the sliders relate to anything vol or % wise. If you did not already see, you can click on the flavours and it should open the flavour page where you can see various info about them with the average % used, some mixing notes and MSDS. Not all flavours are equal and an increase of 0.5% of something will be vastly different to a 0.5% increase in something else, especially some cinnamon flavours, Koolada and menthol.

Have a cloudy weekend.
Well I figured the metrics relate to concentrate % overall in the recipe and figured out that 20% would be the max before it could possibly spoil the recipe. Speaking of my recipes they may need a quick check from someone far more experienced than I am to see if the metrics are all good and the ingredients used.

I love using Dripper Labs and I’ll be a life long user on their platform. Their ratio measurements are different. A 100% of one ingredient would come out to 2.5% vol I think so teetering on the edge of a little too much of one ingredient if you where to create something on your site if you weren’t adding other flavours in.

Maybe your Cookie and Almond are a bit high, they are FlavorArt flavours and are stronger than some of the other flavour manufacturers. What made you pick these ingredients at these levels?

ELR says that in 1289 recipes that use Almond the average is 1.1% and the average Cookie usage in 3584 recipes is 1.6%.

The other flavours are more in line with the averages they are generally used at.

Welcome to potv @Eliquid Remix :)

Had a look at some of the baccy blends, think you're missing a trick with not using Flavorah tobaccos, also some of the Flavourart tobaccos are excellent, like their Virginia. Both brands can be absolutely essential and most often a little goes a long way. Interesting concept, pleased to see you credit the recipe creators.

Welcome to potv @Eliquid Remix :)

Had a look at some of the baccy blends, think you're missing a trick with not using Flavorah tobaccos, also some of the Flavourart tobaccos are excellent, like their Virginia. Both brands can be absolutely essential and most often a little goes a long way. Interesting concept, pleased to see you credit the recipe creators.

Thanks for your kind words andi. I would have loved to included Flavorah and will be adding some of their flavours at some point, it's just that they are one of the more expensive companies, granted less is needed in the recipes but I have started up on a shoestring and I felt I needed to draw a line somewhere. So many issues have come up with the website and fixing them has not been cheap. Flavorah were in my experience the easiest flavour company to deal with and I look forward to adding some of their extensive range of flavours in the future.

If and when the website becomes viable we plan on paying creators for their work creating the recipes. Any help getting the word out would be greatly appreciated.

i dropped on your site and looked for the holy grail of cloners(because its so difficult) Dr Stanley Clarks snake oil by Tmax ......a blend of anise and citrus

You have it listed but as a coconut cream and pear.....a different product altogether made by someone else

i dropped on your site and looked for the holy grail of cloners(because its so difficult) Dr Stanley Clarks snake oil by Tmax ......a blend of anise and citrus

You have it listed but as a coconut cream and pear.....a different product altogether made by someone else
I've just had a look and yep, the one listed is a clone of the American eliquid made by Seduce Juice but it's mislabelled as a clone of the UK eliquid made by Tmax.

I wouldn't be surprised if you as a company end up in a bit of trouble by selling these described as clones of different companies eliquids. Maybe tweak the descriptions a little.

I hope it's a success because it's a great idea. I was thinking of doing something similar a few years back but the startup costs were thought to be a little too high for me at the time.

You have got me bang to rights CC. I made a mistake and labeled this as Dr Stanley's SO rather than Seduce Juice SO. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It has been fixed now. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom