What's new

Eleaf iStick P100 - £39.99!

TECC

Premium Vendor
Happy Friday POTV!

The new Eleaf iStick P100 is now available at The Electronic Cigarette Company! This stunning pod mod kit can output up to 100W of power, features a large 3400mAh battery, 1.14inch colour screen and the GZ coils!

If you like having additional power and want something with enough battery life to last you through the day, the iStick P100 could be just what you've been looking for!

Use the code POTV20 and get yours for £39.99 here --> https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/eleaf-istick-p100.html
eleaf-istick-p100-kit.jpg

Like the look of it. Was initially put off by seeing only the .2 and .4 GZ coils mentioned but digging a little deeper it seems there's also a 1.2 coil available. Interesting.

Last edited:
Like the look of it. Was initially put off by seeing only the .2 and .4 GZ coils mentioned but digging a little deeper it seems there's also a 1.2 coil available. Interesting.

There is mate but there's no airflow control and it's a bit airy. I also bricked mine by hitting all 3 buttons in my pocket by mistake, that's a bad design fault in them.

Back
Top Bottom