What's new

Dripworx - One Shot Concentrate updates

Would these be ok to mix 70/30 @Lee? Been tempted before but only use stock coils atm, the max VG of Unibase has always concerned me :tongue:

Hey Leni, absolutely 70/30 is fine! Actually, a lot of customers mix the unibase with other ratio nic shots than 100% VG to achieve 70/30 or 60/40.

You could in theory mix these to any ratio you like :)

Came today all mixed forgot how good dat ice cream smells mmmm mmm ,

Also forgot you put sweets in orders too thank god it wasn’t milk bottles this time

Came today all mixed forgot how good dat ice cream smells mmmm mmm ,

Also forgot you put sweets in orders too thank god it wasn’t milk bottles this time

Be sure to report back once you have tried it mate! Would love to hear what you think of it [emoji16]

Be sure to report back once you have tried it mate! Would love to hear what you think of it [emoji16]

Will do , I take its the same as your summer nights (think it was called this) range you did , if so I can’t wait , have a whiff of teatime and I’m excited about this . Diy has made me excited about vaping again

Will do , I take its the same as your summer nights (think it was called this) range you did , if so I can’t wait , have a whiff of teatime and I’m excited about this . Diy has made me excited about vaping again

Yeah that’s the one mate, same recipe [emoji41]

Back
Top Bottom