What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dripworx - One Shot Concentrate updates

the first one im trying is a step away from my usual sweet flavours

fuzz-ball-concentrate-322-1-p[ekm]630x630[ekm].png

Order in can’t wait to get Dat ice cream doe made , are your percentages fixed and would I notice a difference mixing them at 15% rather than 20.

Order in can’t wait to get Dat ice cream doe made , are your percentages fixed and would I notice a difference mixing them at 15% rather than 20.

Maybe mix a small sample up and see what you think mate. They are all 20% because that’s what they were/are mixed at in their pre made form :)

I’ve not tried that one bud- but I give all mine a long steep because I’m working well in advance, and there has been a few other Dripworx one shots that I have lowered to 15% as they’re naturally a strong flavour profile anyhow.

As @Lee said it’s worth trying it [emoji4]

It's been 3 weeks since I got paid and 4 kids have bankrupt me at Xmas so I could only stretch to a small vape mail today but excited to get mixing tonight and taste this bad boy
Thanks for the sweets I'm on a diet though so I'll be secretly eating these and pretending the my never existed

IMG_4720.JPG

Back
Top Bottom