What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Don’t be a mug.

Fresh stock in today [emoji16]

IMG_0839.jpg

T-shirts???
Got my manabush and cotswold vapour so just need a prime vapes and have the full set[emoji16]

T-shirts???
Got my manabush and cotswold vapour so just need a prime vapes and have the full set[emoji16]

I did consider this, but then I can already see it coming.... being stuck with loads of sizes that fit no one haha.

I’d have no idea what to get, all fat bastard sizes? Or all mediums? I literally have no idea what would be the most in demand [emoji23]

I did consider this, but then I can already see it coming.... being stuck with loads of sizes that fit no one haha.

I’d have no idea what to get, all fat bastard sizes? Or all mediums? I literally have no idea what would be the most in demand [emoji23]
Xl mate
Nice and baggy on skinny people and fat bastards can squeeze into them with just a little effort [emoji6]

Phat Barstood gets my vote.

Back
Top Bottom