What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Custom Tips - New products! Build stations [emoji16]

Black/midnight blue/silver just to be awkward along the lines of the tips we discussed.

Matching tips and stand [emoji7]

Will shout you when I have added the option to the site too mate.
Commission for bright ideas gratefully received. Saving up for a new rowing boat (not in super yacht territory yet) :D

Sam, I have scrapped the list mate. I posted on Instagram and Facebook too at the same time and there has been a massive amount of interest.

I will do yours first though! As soon as I have the option added to the website I’ll let you know dude!

Cool. I get paid on Monday mate.

Very nice Lee, another string to your big bow. I'll be in the market for one at some point.

Thanks mate! Can’t believe how much interest these have generated to be honest. Loads of interest on Instagram from all over Europe and the states [emoji23] it’s going to be a busy month! [emoji51]

Thanks mate! Can’t believe how much interest these have generated to be honest. Loads of interest on Instagram from all over Europe and the states [emoji23] it’s going to be a busy month! [emoji51]
Great, you'll soon have that yacht [emoji6]

https://customtips.co.uk/product/custom-order/

For anyone that’s wanting one of these, please select custom coil building station/premium resin. Checkout as usual and leave your colour choices and any description you feel relevant in the notes [emoji16]

I will be working through the orders in the order they are placed to make things less confusing [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom