What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Custom Tips - New products! Build stations [emoji16]

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys,

This past few weeks I have been busy fiddling around with a new project, namely a coil building station.

These coil build stations have a nice weight to them being cast out of solid resin, they will come fitted with a proper 316 stainless steel screw in 510 connector on the top, when they finally arrive.

Key point about this item:

100% handmade.
Unlimited colour options.
Premium alumilite USA resin.
Nice and weighty.
Premium mica crystal pigments.
Stainless steel 510 connector.
Mirror glass finish.
Unique, bottomless colours.

Price? £20 posted.

You really need to hold this item to appreciate the quality, it really is awesome.

Now, these aren’t a two minute job... everything is 100% handmade so we are talking mixing the resins, casting the blank, shaping, sanding and polishing. Plus the fitting of the 510 that is threaded in and glued with industrial epoxy resin.

Any questions, ask away! [emoji16]

Photos of the first one, along with the colour charts to ponder. (Note - the 510 isn’t fitted yet as I am waiting for them to arrive!)

PS - this one is already sold, sorry!

IMG_4887.jpg
IMG_4930.jpg
IMG_4932.jpg
IMG_4933.jpg
IMG_4483.JPG
IMG_4484.JPG

Last edited:
Would just like to add - these photos are NOT edited. They are raw photos shot on my iPhone... the colours look even better in person!

And just as I put this post up.... the 510 connectors arrived. [emoji23]

So here is the finish product.

IMG_4934.jpg

Actually can I change to the nebula blue buddy

Not a problem mate. If/when we get to ten customers I’ll get you guys to write it in the notes when ordering them anyways! Only asked for it to be posted here so if there is any that I don’t have, I can order them in whilst waiting [emoji16]

Actually can I change to the nebula blue buddy

Sam, I have scrapped the list mate. I posted on Instagram and Facebook too at the same time and there has been a massive amount of interest.

I will do yours first though! As soon as I have the option added to the website I’ll let you know dude!

Back
Top Bottom