Vape Club
What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Regarding the thieving scumbag scammers, can I just say sorry for hassling you about my order?
I was paranoid that my miserable postie had kept it for himself! It was insensitive of me considering the theft you have suffered. Arrived safely, very happy!

Apologies to my miserable postie chunt, too.

Vape Superstore
Regarding the thieving scumbag scammers, can I just say sorry for hassling you about my order?
I was paranoid that my miserable postie had kept it for himself! It was insensitive of me considering the theft you have suffered. Arrived safely, very happy!

Apologies to my miserable postie chunt, too.

Not at all mate, I’m just as bad myself. When I order new vaping stuff I want it immediately too. In fact I’m probably the worst for it [emoji23]

It’s not people off the forum, we are a good bunch here. It’s mainly Facebook customers!

Vape Green
@Lee can you split colours mechanically?
i.e. put two machined parts together?

Depends what we are talking about really dude, a drip tip maybe vertically. I can pour the resin in multiple layers whilst letting each layer harden, the next layer will bond to it solid.

What are you thinking about?

Cheers Lee, that sounds ideal. I'll pm you in a day or so. I have a funeral to fix up.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
IMG_5529.jpg

Custom mix build stand and matching blank being finished off for a customer in the Netherlands today.

Made some wicked blanks this week! Sorry for the lack of photos it’s been super busy [emoji16]

So I just skidded my mod across the co-op carpark and your drip tip took the brunt of the impact @Lee

Happy to report that apart from taking the tiniest bit of scrape damage you'd wouldn't know it had been cheese grated across a car park. :2thumbsup:

AcmeFog
Few custom mixes finished off today. Sorry for the lack of photos recently, I have had what feels like every single bloke in the world’s missus ordering Christmas tips for their partners [emoji23]

IMG_5541.jpg
IMG_5542.jpg
IMG_5543.jpg
IMG_5545.jpg
IMG_5546.jpg

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom