What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

No mate, I haven’t made a single one yet. Tbh I am still struggling to keep up with the drip tips and stands at the moment!

No entirely sure how you manage it all tbh! I thought you were supposed to be taking it easier these days!?

No entirely sure how you manage it all tbh! I thought you were supposed to be taking it easier these days!?

Yeah I did have a nice break and holiday for a bit. I like to be busy though [emoji16]

Can’t stand sitting around on my arse all the time!

Are you a fidgety fucker? :D

Not really, just like to keep my brain busy tbh. Probably more like a old man is the best way of describing me. I enjoy being left alone to plod on with what I’m doing. Usually have my headphones on most of the time in my own world haha.

I spend a hell of a lot more time with the kids now though which was the point of it all really. That’s the main thing [emoji16]

Not really, just like to keep my brain busy tbh. Probably more like a old man is the best way of describing me. I enjoy being left alone to plod on with what I’m doing. Usually have my headphones on most of the time in my own world haha.

I spend a hell of a lot more time with the kids now though which was the point of it all really. That’s the main thing [emoji16]

That's good, that's what it's all about.

You sound like my grandad. :D

Back
Top Bottom