What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

That looks just how I thought it would ......... fab. I'm almost tempted to go for one of the tips. So I can be like @Simon G ! :2thumbsup:

Haha ice cream crew [emoji41]

It's going to take a lot of willpower not to lick that when it arrives.

lick.JPG

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji509][emoji509]

Which style would you like the tip mate, same as the OG one or different?

yup, like the original is fine and dandy ... with the metal bit made of resin obviously, maybe just a mil taller would be nice? they are a little stubby, but I don't really like long tips.

yup, like the original is fine and dandy ... with the metal bit made of resin obviously, maybe just a mil taller would be nice? they are a little stubby, but I don't really like long tips.

No worries, I have brought the blank inside now and will leave it here until Monday to cure.

Pictures coming up of the complete set soon! Just hope all three colours run all the way through the blank [emoji23][emoji23]

Electric purple and blue flip out of its mould this morning, can’t wait to see this one polished up [emoji7]

IMG_4546.jpg
IMG_4547.jpg

@Simon G here we have your complete set!

Just finished the drip tip now, I hope you like them and I’m very much looking forward to working on some more of your creative colours! Perhaps next time we could try some gloss ones, To get some vivid colours!

So there we have it, the only Neapolitan ice cream Corolla ring and tip set in the world [emoji16]

IMG_4557.jpg
IMG_4558.jpg

Back
Top Bottom