What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

for sure, nobody want's glossy ice cream!

I think it's going to look perfect.

... after the neapoliton, I think I need mint chocolate swirl in my life. :)

Sweet, I have some brown pigments coming tomorrow hopefully. I’d like to cast it tomorrow and leave it to set over the weekend ideally, fingers crossed it arrives [emoji16]

Had a blast at @Simon G Corolla ring again today, we are aiming for a Neapolitan ice cream pastel colour.

Yes I did actually go to the shop and buy a tub for my colour reference. This is exactly the same as Asda ice cream [emoji23]

Swirls, much harder than I thought to get the swirls in such a small mould, especially when the mould is pink and you cannot see through it, it’s pretty much a case of luck how they turn out.

Anyways, colours I would say is damn close. Shame a little more chocolate didn’t come through on the ring though.

Just wanted to hear your thoughts on the outcome before I turn the tip off the blank mate, I have a feeling the tip blank will be less swirly as we go deeper inside.

Few pics for you...

IMG_4511.jpg
IMG_4512.jpg
IMG_4514.jpg
IMG_4515.jpg
IMG_4516.jpg
IMG_4517.jpg

ha ... looks more like raspberry ripple. ;)

yeah, do it mate .... I understand it's going to be pretty random, that's fine with me.

ha ... looks more like raspberry ripple. ;)

yeah, do it mate .... I understand it's going to be pretty random, that's fine with me.

Yeah it does [emoji23]

I’ll have another blast tomorrow and see if I can darken the brown a little more, may aswell have one more shot at it as I can use this blank for other tips anyways, raspberry ripple tips [emoji23]

it doesn't have to be all that swirly either, I'm happy with a more 'blotchy' look, so don't worry about that too much.... I really like how the ring looks as it is but yeah maybe with just some darker brown patches for a bit more contrast would be even better?

I don't want to be a pain though.

I'll take the raspberry ripple too at a discount price so it doesn't go to waste if you like? .... :D

Back
Top Bottom