What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

...... ach ..... that Kayfun one looks lovely ..... one of those too in the brown/black next-but-one to the brown/gold ....... please ....... ;)

No probs, the next but one along you chosen is the same blank I made this one from for @tony68 looks quite a bit lighter once it’s polished!
IMG_3913.jpg

I also have this one “root beer” it’s called on the left a new blank, which is similar?
IMG_3793.jpg

No probs, the next but one along you chosen is the same blank I made this one from for @tony68 looks quite a bit lighter once it’s polished!
View attachment 168976

I also have this one “root beer” it’s called on the left a new blank, which is similar?
View attachment 168977
Ooooh - that's gorgeous - 'root beer' it is instead of the 'next-but-one' then please. :2thumbsup:

And sorry @Major Hazzard - I seem to have butted in on your convo! :8:

Ooooh - that's gorgeous - 'root beer' it is instead of the 'next-but-one' then please. :2thumbsup:

And sorry @Major Hazzard - I seem to have butted in on your convo! :8:

No worries, will make a note of them and add them to the list, should be done by Monday/Tuesday if that’s ok? [emoji16]

No worries, will make a note of them and add them to the list, should be done by Monday/Tuesday if that’s ok? [emoji16]
Great, no hurry - in your own time. I've done the order on your website - hope that's OK?

Thank you :10:

Great, no hurry - in your own time. I've done the order on your website - hope that's OK?

Thank you :10:

That’s fine thank you! You could have sorted that out once they had been made! [emoji16]

That’s fine thank you! You could have sorted that out once they had been made! [emoji16]
Nah - I'd have spent it by then ....... no pressure. A lovely customer gave me a £20 tip the other day for bailing him out of a situation .... so I treated myself to tips! :P

Nah - I'd have spent it by then ....... no pressure. A lovely customer gave me a £20 tip the other day for bailing him out of a situation .... so I treated myself to tips! :P

Ah that was nice, atleast you will have something you can hang on to and keep from it! Whenever I get a tip or “keep the change” local sales it normally ends up on sweets for the kids or a kebab [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom