What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Actually that does look odd! Could you make it smaller.. I'm guessing about 10mm but whatever you think looks good is fine by me! Thank you for checking.. and I've sent payment.

No worries dude, 15mm is actually almost 3 times the size of the tips I usually make, I’m guessing you want it a little longer than usual?

@Major Hazzard here is a camo 810 I made not long ago, this is what I would call a “standard” height. In relation to this one, the same? Or taller?
IMG_3880.jpg

@Lee would you be happy to make a narrow-bore MTL tip?

Absolutely! In fact, the bore I use for both 510 and 810 are slightly narrower than the regular off the shelf tips as I believe it give a better flavour.

Any size bore is absolutely fine, if you want to let me know which atomiser it’s for and a rough colour, I can show you what blanks I have in that’s suitable :)

Oh goody! Thank you! :D

Spotted the colour I like on the left in your last pic of blanks ... sort of brown/gold/tortoiseshell-ish?

To go on a Berserker MTL or Dvarw ...... I saw you made one this shape on Fogstar .... this kinda thing .... bit like the Berserker one?

FS-014_540x.png

If you'd rather I went to PM, just tell me. :)

Oh goody! Thank you! :D

Spotted the colour I like on the left in your last pic of blanks ... sort of brown/gold/tortoiseshell-ish?

To go on a Berserker MTL or Dvarw ...... I saw you made one this shape on Fogstar .... this kinda thing .... bit like the Berserker one?

View attachment 168973

If you'd rather I went to PM, just tell me. :)

This one?
IMG_3919.jpg

That’s fine, kind of like a cone shape isn’t it! I made myself one for my kayfun like that too...

IMG_3920.jpg

Which size bore would you like? I have a massive selection of drill bits all the way down to 0.5mm so whichever you prefer!

Yep, that's the colour.

Shape is great, but just a bit longer please (which would hopefully exaggerate the flare?) - the Berserker one is about 12mm and my regular 'vase' shape is about 15mm. Anywhere around there will be fine. And around 4/5mm ID is fine - that's what most of mine are. I'm happy to leave the fine-tuning up to you. :)

Thank you! :D

...... ach ..... that Kayfun one looks lovely ..... one of those too in the brown/black next-but-one to the brown/gold ....... please ....... ;)

No worries dude, 15mm is actually almost 3 times the size of the tips I usually make, I’m guessing you want it a little longer than usual?
Yes please.. I've jut measure my current one and it's 8mm.. can we go with that please

Back
Top Bottom