What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Sunday funday catching up on tips :)

First up a triple coloured custom mix 510 for the haku RDA...

8759C721-4F0A-4F18-8E0F-A0F668429C84.jpg

Next up a 14mm lava flow 810..

IMG_0949.jpg

A 10mm blue flake 510...

IMG_0948.jpg

A custom mix brown/green flip with silver alloy 810..

IMG_0950.jpg

Custom mix copper/bronze flip with gold 810...

IMG_0951.jpg

And I’ll be wrapping that up for today with a ice cold beer [emoji481]

Hi @Lee Your website seems not to be working, are you still making drip tips?

I’ve had to close it down for the foreseeable mate, my lathe has packed in again. This time rather than repairing it (again) I’ve decided to save some pennies up and buy a old school British made lathe.

So it may be a few weeks yet, sorry about that but I’m sick of repairing the thing now [emoji23]

I’ve had to close it down for the foreseeable mate, my lathe has packed in again. This time rather than repairing it (again) I’ve decided to save some pennies up and buy a old school British made lathe.

So it may be a few weeks yet, sorry about that but I’m sick of repairing the thing now [emoji23]

Ah, sorry to hear that, I'm sure you could do without that. I'll watch this space.

Ah, sorry to hear that, I'm sure you could do without that. I'll watch this space.

Yeah it couldn’t have happened at a worse time to be honest, I had to refund 13 orders yesterday. And I’m also wrapped up in some other stuff that you’ll hear about shortly too. Bloody nightmare timing but we’ll be back up soon (hopefully) [emoji16]

hello lee

I recently bought an aegis boost and did not realise the drip tips are proprietary, I like the aegis but I don't like the drip tips they come with as they are too wide for my taste, I prefer flatter and smaller drip tips. are you able to custom make a drip tip for the aegis boost?

hello lee

I recently bought an aegis boost and did not realise the drip tips are proprietary, I like the aegis but I don't like the drip tips they come with as they are too wide for my taste, I prefer flatter and smaller drip tips. are you able to custom make a drip tip for the aegis boost?
@Lee doesn't do tips anymore. Could try @vapesmarter as he does custom tips

Back
Top Bottom