What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

When does production start on the squonk @Lee any price ideas?

Haha I don’t think I’d have time to do any mods at the moment mate unfortunately. It’s a struggle to keep up with just tips at the moment!

Perhaps in the future if I get a quiet month I could make a few [emoji16]

Few from today!

IMG_0032.jpg
F008D930-5105-4027-9F6F-269645EF17BF.jpg
BE981133-7A48-40B6-980A-09796C83FCC1.jpg
IMG_0040.jpg
IMG_0043.jpg
IMG_0046.jpg

Today’s tips:

Billet box flush tip and matching button, from the toxic green blank. Displayed on my battered billet [emoji23]

IMG_0068.jpg

couple of custom mix resin tips here for a customer in Denmark. To match some (very expensive looking) Stab wood mods!

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg
IMG_0065.jpg
IMG_0066.jpg
IMG_0067.jpg

And last but not least, a double colour custom mix Snow White and jet black pearl. This is a 810 custom diameter to fit the geek vape Cerberus.

IMG_0069.jpg

Anyone who’s waiting patiently for tips, thanks for waiting! They are all in progress today.

I’ll be sure to post lots of pics over the weekend :)

74262045-C4A7-4AEE-86BF-CADFD39F33FB.jpg

Hey Lee,

Do you have any material that has a dark woody vibe to it? Like coffee or chocolate colours. Open to anything but I'm thinking plain or grainy style.

I guess something like the 6th one down on the March 12 post above.

And can you do bell end shaped ones... you know, nautilus styles?

Cheers

Lee can we get some pics of bb buttons and tips please?

Hey mate, unfortunately I can’t make those at the moment as I don’t have a billet box currently to test fit on, I will be picking one up soon though :)

Hey Lee,

Do you have any material that has a dark woody vibe to it? Like coffee or chocolate colours. Open to anything but I'm thinking plain or grainy style.

I guess something like the 6th one down on the March 12 post above.

And can you do bell end shaped ones... you know, nautilus styles?

Cheers

Hey mate, a little bit sparse on brown colours. The one on the 12th was a custom mixed colour, I think I may have a little left on that blank though if that suits?

No problem on the shape, whatever shape you like! Feel free to show me a picture!

Back
Top Bottom