What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Custom glow in the dark blue ghost Billet box button and custom shape tip today for @StuPot using our new extra bright pigments. Get your sunglasses out mate it’s on route [emoji16]
EF8F47D0-4C23-41D2-AC84-72CB9CE4629F.jpg

:2thumbsup:

They are looking nice, Lee. The glow is looking better than expected. Thank you very much, buddy.

:2thumbsup:

They are looking nice, Lee. The glow is looking better than expected. Thank you very much, buddy.

My pleasure mate! Be sure to leave it in the window for a few hours when you get it to charge it wIth light. Then stick it in the dark and be prepared to be amazed how bright it is, this new pigment is bloody awesome. It’s like a fucking beacon [emoji23]

My pleasure mate! Be sure to leave it in the window for a few hours when you get it to charge it wIth light. Then stick it in the dark and be prepared to be amazed how bright it is, this new pigment is bloody awesome. It’s like a fucking beacon [emoji23]
When, WHEN i get my authentic BB your gonna have to do me a button and tip [emoji106][emoji16][emoji106]

Spent today making many custom mixes, custom tips and billet box sets. Postie turned up with my mod maker parts too so I set about making my own custom tip and button.

And finally got around to finishing off my squonk that I printed last week. Just the insulater to go on the bottom contact and a little tidying up around the squonk hole of the door. Door was made from a genuine carbon fibre sheet cut and filed with nothing but a hacksaw and file [emoji23]

Pleased with how it came out!
IMG_0009.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg

Nice looking finish on the mod @Lee . Looks smooth, no print lines. Is it the MM box. SV Goldilocks bottles with the PEI tops would prevent the cap shorting, just an idea ;).

Nice looking finish on the mod @Lee . Looks smooth, no print lines. Is it the MM box. SV Goldilocks bottles with the PEI tops would prevent the cap shorting, just an idea ;).

Thanks mate! I spent a long time fucking around with the settings on my printer to get good results, hardly any lines at all on the mod. Door looked shit hence the carbon.

Yeah it’s just the MM box [emoji16]

I think I have a ultem cap bottle somewhere actually, see if that fits! I have taken the contact out now and put some black heat shrink over the section that touches the bottle so it’s all good for now!

Spent today making many custom mixes, custom tips and billet box sets. Postie turned up with my mod maker parts too so I set about making my own custom tip and

And finally got around to finishing off my squonk that I printed last week. Just the insulater to go on the bottom contact and a little tidying up around the squonk hole of the door. Door was made from a genuine carbon fibre sheet cut and filed with nothing but a hacksaw and file [emoji23]

Pleased with how it came out! View attachment 187175View attachment 187176

You ain't gonna get run over with a mod of that colour

I have an alumide version printed by MM & looked the same.
IMG_20180414_150034.jpg
Prefer the finish as it's more forgiving. Thinking of dyeing it black or very dark blue. Doors not a bad fit but will look into something else, maybe clear or carbon.
I also had the small nut version to keep the contact away from any metal bottle tops.

Back
Top Bottom