What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

My wife says something similar. What’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine. Usually with chocolate, greedy bitch [emoji23]
It gets worse, just checked the vape cupboard and it seems I only have 2 bottles of juice to last the rest of the month, whereas she has 18 because every bottle I have picked up and said 'you would probably like this she has now claimed as her own!

It gets worse, just checked the vape cupboard and it seems I only have 2 bottles of juice to last the rest of the month, whereas she has 18 because every bottle I have picked up and said 'you would probably like this she has now claimed as her own!

Yeah same story here too mate, I literally just vape what’s lying around now [emoji23]

I get all the dregs and she gets all the fancy shit. She has a habit of leaving like 5ml in the bottom of every bottle and then cracking on with a new one. Pisses me off that does [emoji23]

Yeah same story here too mate, I literally just vape what’s lying around now [emoji23]

I get all the dregs and she gets all the fancy shit. She has a habit of leaving like 5ml in the bottom of every bottle and then cracking on with a new one. Pisses me off that does [emoji23]
That would drive me nuts, the wife does that with everything, milk, toothpaste, shampoo etc
I hate it, finish it off before you start a new one![emoji23]

That would drive me nuts, the wife does that with everything, milk, toothpaste, shampoo etc
I hate it, finish it off before you start a new one![emoji23]

Im thinking at this rate potv will be renamed.... The Clive & Angharad page [emoji2372]

@Lee me old fruit.

What 510’s can you do?

I bought some tarte au citron, two scoop and ginger and custard btw - added 10ml of 72mg PG nic and it’s ideal for MTL.

It’s sweeter than I’m used to but the flavours are very good!

@Lee me old fruit.

What 510’s can you do?

I bought some tarte au citron, two scoop and ginger and custard btw - added 10ml of 72mg PG nic and it’s ideal for MTL.

It’s sweeter than I’m used to but the flavours are very good!

Any 510s mate no worries! What type of thing are you after dude?

Pleased the juices are working for you [emoji16]

IMG_6481.jpg

This is the flush billet box tip to match the stand posted previously [emoji16] on it’s way to sunny Italy as we speak!

Lots of tips have been going out this week but unfortunately I have been playing catch up and forgot to take photos. I’ll be sure to start taking some more now I’m caught up! [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom