What's new

Custard slice is back.... with four brothers [emoji16]

I'm here!!!
20190125_163925.jpeg

And while I am here just want to say, fucking hell the Apple crumble is good.
Left it till last as thought it would be my least favourite of the custard range but it's easily in 2nd place (can't beat the custard slice [emoji6])

And while I am here just want to say, fucking hell the Apple crumble is good.
Left it till last as thought it would be my least favourite of the custard range but it's easily in 2nd place (can't beat the custard slice [emoji6])

Ah that's good to know about the apple. I bagged a bottle today with the Jam and giving the Lemon tart a go too.

Its funny how favourites can change over time. Im now totally in love with the ginger sponge after a very shaky start with it and the Private Reserve is really doing it for me at the moment too.

Ah that's good to know about the apple. I bagged a bottle today with the Jam and giving the Lemon tart a go too.

Its funny how favourites can change over time. Im now totally in love with the ginger sponge after a very shaky start with it and the Private Reserve is really doing it for me at the moment too.
I love the private reserve and I don't do tobacco vape [emoji23]
Have you tried the custard slice, it really is something else

Ha i have just gone back to Private Reserve and finding it delicious after a 7 month steep.

I love the private reserve and I don't do tobacco vape [emoji23]
Have you tried the custard slice, it really is something else

Yeah I remember when I first tried the custard slice I was totally blown away. I couldn't believe I could actually taste the pastry!

I love the private reserve because when I fire it low its very caramelly but when I boost it up I get more tobacco. For me the Private reserve is like the Flue Cured Virginia but in reverse.

I love the Flue Cured but I have to limit myself with it as I want to make it last. Best when taking a solitary stroll to the pub with the dog and having a couple of pints.

You'll need a sister range to compliment the four brothers. I propose you call it Pam and her 5 sisters.

I can see the tag line now

Make a date with pam and her five sisters.

Back
Top Bottom