What's new

Custard slice is back.... with four brothers [emoji16]

16 bottles of original custard slice left [emoji16][emoji91]

@Lee just to let you know that the Ginger sponge and custard flavour has developed and intensified after about 3 weeks since I first tried this. Basically, it is getting better with age and it has gone from a good juice to a sublime one. :2thumbsup:

@Lee just to let you know that the Ginger sponge and custard flavour has developed and intensified after about 3 weeks since I first tried this. Basically, it is getting better with age and it has gone from a good juice to a sublime one. :2thumbsup:

That’s great mate! Thanks for letting me know!

I wasn’t quite sure how the ginger would sell to be honest, but it’s sold really well! Surprised me [emoji16]

Hi @rew seeing this post reminded me that i have a 3 week old bottle of this in my juice drawer. I found the Ginger to be a bit weak when i first got it, but that is the same for most juices i buy, too many years of smoking has ruined my taste. Anyway dug it out rewicked and coiled a Serpent Elevate with a 0.30 ohm dual core fused clapton put it on a Squid double barrel at 38 w and i'm in vaping heaven, a really nice ginger taste with custard on the exhale, just how it should be for me, not that i doubted it i just tend to forget i have them sometimes. Cheers thanks for the reminder.

Hi @rew seeing this post reminded me that i have a 3 week old bottle of this in my juice drawer. I found the Ginger to be a bit weak when i first got it, but that is the same for most juices i buy, too many years of smoking has ruined my taste. Anyway dug it out rewicked and coiled a Serpent Elevate with a 0.30 ohm dual core fused clapton put it on a Squid double barrel at 38 w and i'm in vaping heaven, a really nice ginger taste with custard on the exhale, just how it should be for me, not that i doubted it i just tend to forget i have them sometimes. Cheers thanks for the reminder.

Yeah they do deffo need that two weeks mate! Typical custard really isn’t it, nicotine changes it dramatically [emoji16]

Really pleased you’re enjoying it! It’s great to hear so many people enjoying them in all sorts of different setups!

Yeah they do deffo need that two weeks mate! Typical custard really isn’t it, nicotine changes it dramatically [emoji16]

Really pleased you’re enjoying it! It’s great to hear so many people enjoying them in all sorts of different setups!

Yes Lee you are right about custards needing a bit of a steep i had a spell of buying different ones and found them all a bit bland even after a 6-8 week steep but now they are 9 or 10 months old they are bloody lovely. None of those were yours tho Lee, i find your stuff is all pretty good from about 2 weeks on, mind you i still have a set of your OG range from the Dripworx days which i have a little snifter of each every now and then. Just gets better and better. lol

Totally agree @rew been squonking it non stop recently. Wasn’t until my wick looked like the after effects of the Exxon Valdez that it started to sing. Ginger calmed down and got warmer and warmer. One bowl, add dark ginger cake. Pour on custard and mush it up with your spoon et voila.

@Lee how sharp is the tart au citron? As sharp as the limesicle?

Totally agree @rew been squonking it non stop recently. Wasn’t until my wick looked like the after effects of the Exxon Valdez that it started to sing. Ginger calmed down and got warmer and warmer. One bowl, add dark ginger cake. Pour on custard and mush it up with your spoon et voila.

Yeah it is quite sharp, it’s a very tangy lemon mate. You’d think given the profile and the way it smells that the rhubarb would be the main flavour, but you can hardly taste it. It kind of just adds to the flavour really.

A sharp, slightly sweetened lemon tart would be a better description I guess [emoji16]

A nice big lemony snog from a french tart.

Back
Top Bottom