What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Custard Slice - Christmas special, batch 2 in stock. Shipping now!

If she kills me off, it's on your head ![emoji23]

Well I don’t like to be the bearer of bad news but December will be bringing 8, possibly 9 new flavours spread over two new ranges.

Luckily enough for you 3 of them are strong tobaccos so atleast that takes some pressure off [emoji16]

Well I don’t like to be the bearer of bad news but December will be bringing 8, possibly 9 new flavours spread over two new ranges.

Luckily enough for you 3 of them are strong tobaccos so atleast that takes some pressure off [emoji16]
Thanks mate, thats really thoughtful of you, custard slice permanent line??? Please [emoji16]

Thanks mate, thats really thoughtful of you, custard slice permanent line??? Please [emoji16]

[emoji23][emoji23]

Ah no, I hadn’t thought about the custard slice! I think we’ll let this batch go and then see if people are still having withdrawals in the new year [emoji16]

[emoji23][emoji23]

Ah no, I hadn’t thought about the custard slice! I think we’ll let this batch go and then see if people are still having withdrawals in the new year [emoji16]
Think i may have enough to last till xmas.... just[emoji6]

Picked it up yesterday and tried it today, glad I doubled up as it’s really good [emoji106]

Ah that’s good mate, I was a bit nervous when you said you hadn’t tried it. Glad to see you have some faith! [emoji41]

Back
Top Bottom