What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Custard Slice - Christmas special, batch 2 in stock. Shipping now!

Oh ffs, where did the strawberry slice come from? That wasn't on there the other day :(

Damn it, I tried not to do it, but I couldn't help it. I robbed @Lee again lol! 1 Tarte au citron, 1 private reserve and 1 vanilla custard slice. Oh, and some of that cotton candy cotton too (this better be like Lexa Doig's pubic hair or I'll be so piss off that I might go absolutely Dave!!!)

Got to say @Lee,apart from your liquids being top notch, the cost of postage on a free delivery order must chew right in to your overheads! A 60quid order with discount becomes 30 quid and £4.45 of that is postage! Then you have bottles and labels and envelopes and packing to account for, not to mention the raw ingredients and all the other associated costs!

I'm a miserable Scottish chunt and usually mix my own from concentrates, but on the rare occasion I do buy ready made, and I go back to the early heady days of Dripworx, I've never had a duff juice from you buddy. Keep up the good work and look forward to the Bateman range of NET's :)

Thanks mate! Always do my best to have a good deal going. Perhaps a little more generous than usual launching this range but it’s been good to get it out there and people trying it!

When I get feedback from customers enjoying what I’m doing it pushes me to do more and make newer, better flavours. That’s what it’s all about, food on the table and happy customers. I’ve never been in it to rip anyone off, I just want to earn a living is all [emoji16]

I have to say I have been having a blast with the occult owl range, with Dripworx I was tied down with lots of wholesale customers that almost in ways, or at least tried to dictate what I should or shouldn’t release. Too many flavours, the wrong flavours or whatever. With this range being new, we only have a handful of wholesale customers so I’m pretty much doing what I want with the flavours and I think that shows in this range, especially the citrus ones!

Damn it, I tried not to do it, but I couldn't help it. I robbed @Lee again lol! 1 Tarte au citron, 1 private reserve and 1 vanilla custard slice. Oh, and some of that cotton candy cotton too (this better be like Lexa Doig's pubic hair or I'll be so piss off that I might go absolutely Dave!!!)

That’s actually really decent cotton, I am just coming to the end of my pack now! I think you took the last one [emoji23]

I’d love to hear what you think of them all, and the cotton!

That’s actually really decent cotton, I am just coming to the end of my pack now! I think you took the last one [emoji23]

I’d love to hear what you think of them all, and the cotton!
I've had the Tarte au citron already (half the bockel disappeared without me noticing [emoji20] ....lol! I left a scathing review lol!). I'm assuming that the private reserve is like/similar to the sub Rosa P.R?

I've had the Tarte au citron already (half the bockel disappeared without me noticing [emoji20] ....lol! I left a scathing review lol!). I'm assuming that the private reserve is like/similar to the sub Rosa P.R?

Yeah it’s exactly the same recipe mate, just easier to have one bottle size to faff around with, easier to keep on top of it all then [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom