What's new

Custard Slice - Christmas special, batch 2 in stock. Shipping now!

Lee

Vendor
Christmas special liquid! The great British custard slice is now in stock. After a total sell out in less than 24 hours, the second batch is now live.

A legit great British custard slice experience, we have been experimenting with the custard element of this flavour for quite some time. This is a "set" custard, we are talking that big fat wedge of wobbly custard, the type that shoots out all over your lap when you bite in to it, sandwiched in between a light flaky pastry and topped with a sweet "sticky finger" icing. A fresh new take on custard vapes.

Limited edition!

You can get it HALF PRICE with the code BLACK50 at checkout.

Merry Christmas [emoji16]

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/products/custard-slice-50ml-xmas-special

Last edited:
If I order now will it be shipped on Monday? Is it free postage? I want a chalk lolly :tongue::tongue:

Just getting the questions out the way for everyone :D

P.s 2x ordered :D

If I order now will it be shipped on Monday? Is it free postage? I want a chalk lolly :tongue::tongue:

Just getting the questions out the way for everyone :D

P.s 2x ordered :D

No.
Fuck off.
Maybe a chalk lolly, if you’re lucky. I can probably stretch to that [emoji23]

Will there be another batch after or is that the last of it?

I’m not sure mate, if there is another batch after - I have jack shit prepared so it will be at least a few weeks [emoji16]

People are fucking weird mate, i remember last year's xmas juice was hanging around till after Christmas and it was bloody lovely, i am amazed the Halloween stuff lasted so long!
Then this one gone in a few days[emoji848]

Just going to wick the dripper up then let you know what i think of it

People are fucking weird mate, i remember last year's xmas juice was hanging around till after Christmas and it was bloody lovely, i am amazed the Halloween stuff lasted so long!
Then this one gone in a few days[emoji848]

Just going to wick the dripper up then let you know what i think of it

Yeah it’s very hard to predict mate. Like you say, sometimes they sell out within 24 hours, other times they hang around for months. But then again, who doesn’t like a custard slice? [emoji23]

Yeah it’s very hard to predict mate. Like you say, sometimes they sell out within 24 hours, other times they hang around for months. But then again, who doesn’t like a custard slice? [emoji23]
Should have put that jam in it, that would have slowed the orders down [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom