What's new

Cush Man Series by Nasty Juice 60ml Shortfill

vapepotions

Vendor
Hey All,

we now have the new cushman series by Nasty juice in stock

http://www.nastyjuice.eu

THE REBIRTH OF CUSHMAN!!

Cushman, the most recognizable flavour of the entire range which successfully BLEW the market away worldwide – and everyone knows that. Right? The unique delicate taste of tropical Mango fruit so great it will surely blow everyone’s mind.

Mango Banana Cush Man Series
Mixture of Banana and Mango creates an exclusive taste that will definitely blow your mind! The taste would still lingers even right after you blow it.

Please Note: This e-liquid is provided in a 60ml bottle with 50ml of e-liquid, allowing you to add a 10ml of Nicotine Booster if required to make it 3mg in total

Primary Flavours: Mango, Banana, Mint

VG/PG: 70/30

Size: 50ml or 50ml + 10ml Nic Shot

50ml = £13
50ml + 10ml Nic Shot = £13.50

Mango Grape Cush Man Series
Combination of Mango and Grape will both creates a new unique yet exotic kind of flavour that will electrocute your tongue and tingle your sense of taste.

Please Note: This e-liquid is provided in a 60ml bottle with 50ml of e-liquid, allowing you to add a 10ml of Nicotine Booster if required to make it 3mg in total

Primary Flavours: Mango, Grape, Mint

50ml = £13

Mango Strawberry Cush Man Series
Experience a wonderful taste from the world best strawberry. Just a drop of these lil badass will get you to a tropical heaven which perfectly made by us.

Primary Flavours: Mango, Strawberry, Mint

50ml = £13

Happy vaping all

Regards

Shaz

cheers fella. just watched a vlog at vape jam and they were raving about it just like you mentioned the other day.

Last edited:
cheers fella. just watched a vlog at vape jam and they were raving about it just like you mentioned the other day.
I still haven't tried it myself yet. Might have to crack one open if I hear one more person say it's good

Have you tried the nasty juice bronze, tried it at vape jam and forgot to buy some.

Me not tried them yet Joe.
Are they good as I see there is silver and gold as well as far as I can remember. Will check when I get home.

Have you tried the nasty juice bronze, tried it at vape jam and forgot to buy some.
Out of the three tobacco flavours we sell silver the most, then gold then bronze. We have tried them at the last vaper expo but not fans of tobacco, however it was a smooth tobacco for sure

Out of the three tobacco flavours we sell silver the most, then gold then bronze. We have tried them at the last vaper expo but not fans of tobacco, however it was a smooth tobacco for sure
Let me check funds as might need to get some bronze

Didn't get to try silver or gold

Back
Top Bottom