What's new

Caravala-inapantina Copyishof something ish

Brilliant. Glad my experience was beneficial.

Indeed mate, in a selfish way im glad you spent most of the day sussing it all out lol.

looks to be made quite well when broke down and noticed there is silica wick inside the mesh which is a new one on me.

\o/ Celebrate good times, come on!

First coil was stupidly high ohms but I laboured with it just because I couldn't be bothered to bugger about changing it after the endless faff involved in coiling my first ever coil on a mesh wick.

Decided to recoil it this afternoon.

Stuck the wick in flame to burn off the old juice and wrapped four coils of .3 A1 Kanthal (three and a half coils in reality). Time to rid the coil of hot-spots - around a couple of minutes. Crap melon juice on the wick to carry on the hot-spot process and build up some carbon on the coil. Then filled the tank with snake oil and popped three drops onto the coil.

In one word: awesome.

I've never experienced anything like this from any tank/carto/dripper - it's outrageously good. Tempted to get a couple more I-Attys from FT now seeing as they're doing them for a tenner.

Huge clouds, massive taste and an even bigger grin.

Fiddlesticks.

Took out the 350 for charging, popped in a 650 and the coil has gone to shit. I can't for the life of me get it vaping how it was.

Clearly the wick must have moved when I screwed the tube and battery on...so what can I do to avoid this again? Just not screwing it on tight will leave an unsightly gap. Were my coils too loose? Is this just one of those things?

Botheration.

Fiddlesticks.

Took out the 350 for charging, popped in a 650 and the coil has gone to shit. I can't for the life of me get it vaping how it was.

Clearly the wick must have moved when I screwed the tube and battery on...so what can I do to avoid this again? Just not screwing it on tight will leave an unsightly gap. Were my coils too loose? Is this just one of those things?

Botheration.

Bummer that is dude when you had it just right.
done it myself before now somehow and its a grr moment alright. checking the contacts are secure still along with a prodding the coil about is usually how I get them going again.
good luck.

I've been doing all that since last posting...and watching my tank empty at the same time. Bah.

Back
Top Bottom