What's new

Brand New Prime Vapes Flavours!

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys,

We’ve just dropped 4 new flavours and gave another two a makeover in time for the bank holiday weekend.

This new range of six flavours are part of the Ice Cream Collection, which as the name suggests, feature a selection of delicious vanilla ice cream infused flavours.

This range is designed, manufactured and sold exclusively by us, launching right now with a massive 53% discount to boot. Making them only £6.99 each, no code needed.

Check them out here - https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/west-country-dairy-ice-cream-series

Please note, we have closed early for the bank holiday weekend. We will be closed from 15:30 Thursday through to Monday, we’ll then reopen on Tuesday. This means that any orders placed after 15:30 Thursday, will unfortunately not be processed until we return on the following Tuesday after the bank holiday break.

It’s not often we close up, but this break is well overdue! Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Our phone lines will be unattended during this time, however I’m on the end of an email if you need me, I’ll still be replying over the weekend.

Have a nice weekend!

Lee & Team

IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3735.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

IMG_3737.jpg

IMG_3738.jpg

IMG_3739.jpg

Not a frequent flyer mate but the strawberry cheesecake sounded too good to miss :D

Not a frequent flyer mate but the strawberry cheesecake sounded too good to miss :D

Even with my Strawberries / Strawberry slices typo? You can tell I need that fucking break [emoji23][emoji23]

Please do come back and let me know how you get on with them won’t you?

Hi guys,

We’ve just dropped 4 new flavours and gave another two a makeover in time for the bank holiday weekend.

This new range of six flavours are part of the Ice Cream Collection, which as the name suggests, feature a selection of delicious vanilla ice cream infused flavours.

This range is designed, manufactured and sold exclusively by us, launching right now with a massive 53% discount to boot. Making them only £6.99 each, no code needed.

Check them out here - https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/west-country-dairy-ice-cream-series

Please note, we have closed early for the bank holiday weekend. We will be closed from 15:30 Thursday through to Monday, we’ll then reopen on Tuesday. This means that any orders placed after 15:30 Thursday, will unfortunately not be processed until we return on the following Tuesday after the bank holiday break.

It’s not often we close up, but this break is well overdue! Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Our phone lines will be unattended during this time, however I’m on the end of an email if you need me, I’ll still be replying over the weekend.

Have a nice weekend!

Lee & Team

View attachment 253472
View attachment 253473
View attachment 253474
View attachment 253475
View attachment 253476
View attachment 253477
Oooh I'm liking the look of some of these & when I'm not skint will be giving the bubble gum ice-cream & toffee version ago.

Even with my Strawberries / Strawberry slices typo? You can tell I need that fucking break [emoji23][emoji23]

Please do come back and let me know how you get on with them won’t you?

Enjoying the Strawberrycheesecake MTL stylee ;)

Not got to the Toffee Nut yet, but it smells just as good.

Back
Top Bottom