What's new

Aerovape Ltd - News & Updates - Read First And Last Post

The facts are simple.
Pretty much anyone on here who uses Areovape a should know by now, happy hours offers are ALWAYS busy. Pretty much everybody who uses the happy hours alway order more. There has been plenty of advanced notice that Aerovape will be closed for December, AND that the happy days offer would be spread over all the weekends in November to A) help spread the load on Aerovape, and B) give people a chance to stock up for December.
It's not fuckin rocket science to work out Aerovape would be gettin their collective arses worked off with these orders, and they'd take longer than normal ! Also worth keeping in mind, Decembers closure will help get OUR orders out a bit quicker.
Take a minute to think.
EVERY MONTH, Aerovape are choosing to DOUBLE their work load, for NO increase in cost to us, AND giving FREE post !
FFS ! Who else does that ? I owned/run a small business, and yes, I always knocked a couple of quid off the bill, but I wouldn't have done what Aerovape, never mind do it every month !
Yes, my 1st Nov order took two weeks. And what ? I had to go without my fav juice. Well boo fuckin hoo, I didn't die, I didn't even go hungry, NOBODY did ! I'd plenty of other juice to use.
Get it in perspective ! If bloody good juice at half price, taking a couple of weeks to arrive coming up to Xmas is the only thing I've got to bitch about, I'm being a twat, please send someone round to kick me in the fuckin nuts, VERY HARD !
I'll consider it a lucky break if Aerovape don't decide to say, Fuck this, it's not worth the effort, after reading this thread.
I for one, greatly appreciate their efforts, great juice, and happy days offers. :)
Hope you didn't take to long to write your gibberish I did start off reading with intrest until your started swearing and being an arse so not sure what was said but at the end of the day come on it should not take 2 weeks to get an order out their not yhe only busy company at this time of year and very much doubt they have thousands of orders per week going out.
Not sure if they do coz I stopped using them time ago but if they don't they should put on their site saying orders may take upto 14 days but then again everyone may not think like you so could be bad for business.

Last edited:
When we relaunch in January we will be having a Happy Hours event for our opening day :)
Just out of intrest and im not just asking you this but I'm just picking up on this comment about your opening day in January.
What are you going to do in May when the new regs the TPD have screwed us over with come in effect

Crunchy nut is pisssssssed off. No milk makes crunchy nut go something something (crazy?) Don't mind if I dooooo shjdjskdbsosnhdksndiz

Just out of intrest and im not just asking you this but I'm just picking up on this comment about your opening day in January.
What are you going to do in May when the new regs the TPD have screwed us over with come in effect
We have a plan :D

For those that may have missed a previous post, the reason we are closing for a while is to address recurring issues mainly to increase stock so we can enable guaranteed next day deliveries.
And we will not return until we are 100% sure we can meet these standards. We are unfortunately victims of our own fame, within a year and we haven't even begun yet ;D.

We have around 120 orders left so they will all be completed by next friday at the latest.
If any of you guys are really in a need for immediate vaping juice then leave me a pm with your order number, no need for paragraphs of text just the number will do.
Then I will forward it to the team for posting that day, but like I said by next friday all orders will be posted:)

Thank you for your patience and understanding, Love you guys :grouphug:
Much kudos for replying on here ;)

Hope you didn't take to long to write your gibberish I did start off reading with intrest until your started swearing and being an arse so not sure what was said but at the end of the day come on it should not take 2 weeks to get an order out their not yhe only busy company at this time of year and very much doubt they have thousands of orders per week going out.
Not sure if they do coz I stopped using them time ago but if they don't they should put on their site saying orders may take upto 14 days but then again everyone may not think like you so could be bad for business.
I'd say, don't be in a desperate need for juice, you might have to wait 2 weeks,. But FFS surely you can plan more than 2 days ahead? To me Aerovapes is a bit of a treat for me, I usually make make my own. Always have a spare, and a spare for your spare.

I don't care if it takes 2 days or 2 months to get my order. He/she is only human
I think @Aerovape Ltd have been very generous to the vaping comunity, reducing prices so low gives people who have never tried the juice a chance to try them at a "bin it if I dont like it" price and those that have used it before, a very good opportunity to stockpile for the winter break
The amount of time and effort he/she must of had to put in during this past month is unthinkable.
I salute you sir/madam and well done making the Christmas season a little bit easier on a lot of peoples wallets :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom